This is lovely. I have never heard of Hetty Clare images, I will have to pop over the Etsy shop as this one looks super sweet. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
Lovely card Annie. I like the watercoloured flowers you added. Sounds like you are having better weather than here although we really did need the rain to freshen things up a bit.
47 comments:
Love your fabulous card Annie
Anne
I love Hetty Claire images, they are so fun and this is a beauty Annie, gorgeous card.
Luv CHRISSYxx
What a wonderful card Annie.
love the digi wich you colored great.
This is darling Annie, love the image she is so sweet.xx
I love the gorgeous image you've used on this beautiful card Annie.
Sue xx
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous birthday card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Another cutie.
Oh gosh l so love your say especially the swim ๐♀️ your card Annie is gorgeous xx
ooooh such a beautiful card the stamps are so cute they make me smile
hugs ellen
So cute, what a lovely image!
xx
This is beautiful and what a cute image!
Debbie x
Really cute card and image-love it
Carol x
That's going to be a great party! A great fun card!
Lia xx
This whimsical card just melts my heart with it's adorable images! So fun!
This is lovely. I have never heard of Hetty Clare images, I will have to pop over the Etsy shop as this one looks super sweet. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
A sweet card and beautifully colored. [Bunny]
Jaka sลodka i ลliczna:)
A fun little card.
Lorraine
fantastica immagine,a presto!
What an adorable image and sweet birthday design.
Hugs diane
Lovely card Annie. I like the watercoloured flowers you added.
Sounds like you are having better weather than here although we really did need the rain to freshen things up a bit.
Cudowna radosna karteczka :) nie znam tego stempelka, ลliczny jest :)
Super fun Birthday card Annie, Great image. Hope you are doing well.
cindys-greencricut
A great image, I love it and beautifully coloured x
What a WONderful way to start your day Annie.
A FABulous card. Such a lovely scene.
Chrissyxx
sweet card. Anesha
Oh a walk and a swim, how wonderful, just the way to start the day.
Your card is so pretty , a lovely image and design, Kate x
Stunning card with your beautiful coloring and design!
Sweet card and lovely image! Hugs
gorgeous image and card Annie..Loz
Very cute card!!!
totally adorable, I love those little mice :)
What a beautiful cheerful card you made Annie. I think the picture is very beautiful and you have colored it so beautifully.
Lots of love to you xx
Such a pretty design Annie, love the image xx
Oh, such a cute card, it really makes you happy ! Hugs, Enny
Oh my goodness Annie, this is amazing - love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Such a pretty creation Annie. Shabneez x
So cute and beautiful Annie. Also what a lovely life you lead!
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
This is wonderful, so sweet, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, xxx
Super adorable card and what a lovely day you've had x.
Super cute images Annie and a pretty card. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Sounds like you had a perfect day :)
That is such a cute image, like the little mice following her!
A sweet card Annie, a great image, I love the cute critters.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
This is really cute and great coloring!
Your day sounds idilic and this card is so sweet. Those images are coloured perfectly. They all look so happy and that cake looks delicious xx
A really pretty card. Sound like you've also had a very productive week. Take care, Michelle x
Beautiful card!
Post a Comment