Follow me

23 March 2021

Moss Fairy

Welcome back to my blog. 
 Hope your day is going well and you are all fine.
 A new challenge commences at
 Lemon shortbread Challenges  and the theme is
Anything Goes.... 
I am using Moss Fairy 
I recently designed a few mixed media pages in an old
paper back which had gone yellow, using paints, stencils
and gesso. Experimenting with scrap paper, I then 
printed my image directly over the gesso. 
Placing the binder back was the hardest of all.
Copic markers, wink of stella, 49 & Market flowers.
Come along and join us at

38 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love the sentiment - in feminist colours no less.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous colouring on this page Annie and I love the sentiment too.
Sorry you weren't able to move back to SA but would love to catch up when you visit. We're in Morphett Vale so we could meet somewhere in between. Take care. x

Anita van Deur said...

Gorgeous page, love the image Annie, xx

meg said...

Gorgeous image and page Annie

Claire said...

Gorgeous image. Love the page

Margreet said...

Great page with lovely coloring!
xxx Margreet

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I live her slightly old fashioned look. Those flowers are fab and your colour combo is lovely

Enny said...

Wow, what a beautiful page, lovely fairy, and the background is fantastic ! Hugs, Enny

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Gorgeous colouring on this page and I love the sentiment too, Annie.
Hugs from Spain

Creaellenknutselsite said...

beautiful page love the colours and the picture
hugs ellen

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Annie love your sweet image

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a stunning journal page. That image is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A stunning card Annie.

Sue xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous page Annie, the colours are lovely and that image is very sweet.xx

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card and image!!!

Marjan said...

Wonderful colouring and a very creative page!!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous journal page and image-beautifully coloured
carol x

Carol L said...

What a fitting message for such a cute and colorful fairy!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful fairy, so pretty! Hugs, Valerie

cotnob said...

This is pretty Annie, a gorgeous image and great background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Bunny said...

How creative. It's a lovely page. A sweet image too. [Bunny]

Chris said...

A magical journal page Annie, the image is gorgeous-love her purple hair!
xx

Conny said...

Wow... this is amazing! Love your coloring!

Hugs,
Conny

OLga said...

Molto bella questa immagine-

mamawcindy said...

Wow, this is so pretty Annie, Wonderful coloring. Love her hair. Hope you are doing well and safe!
cindys-greencricut

Sarah said...

What a brilliant way to use old books Annie. this is a fabulous page xx

HilaryJane said...

Oops, where has the time gone? I seem to have missed several really stunning cards from you over recent days. Love the idea of using an old book to create new art. That white gesso has really helped your beautiful fairy stand out. so glad you have not been impacted by the floods xx

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful page Annie, gorgeous image and all beautifully coloured, I love it, Kate x

loz said...

Fabulous page Annie..Loz

Carol S. said...

A beautifully coloured fairy Annie and a gorgeous background. Love the sentiment too. A beautiful book cover. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Conniecrafter said...

Fantastic coloring, I like how her hair matches your background and of course she has to bearing green since she is a moss fairy :)

Fikreta said...

It's so wonderful!

Chrissy said...

I think my printer would have had a right hissy fit Annie if I did that to it, but I love your page, so effective..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kuni said...

Wonderful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Annie x

Christine said...

wonderful way to revive those old yellowing pages - Love it :)

Freubelmina said...

You are a great artist Annie, such a beautiful creation in nice colors.
Hugs xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing scene, aNNie!!! Love the butterfly girl and the back!