Thanks for all who asked re the floods, they are horrific but
are either side of where I live, so an hour to three either side.
We are safe at the moment but predictions of more to come.
So crafting keeping me from worrying.
Puppy Love, what else could one want when you have lost
a fur baby in the past. I have used
and MFT sticker word pack.
A card I cut on the silhouette cameo and 49 & Market flowers.
Pansy Basket Blessings by Karla Designs [stickers]
Chippie alphas and copic markers to colour
Linking to
Flowers everywhere

49 comments:
You must be so excite waiting for all that puppy love and puppy chews/bites :) it's always hard loosing a fur baby that's why we must bring a new one into our heart ♥
Great card Annie, wonderful colouring and love the DP on your step card.
They make a home in our heart and take a piece of us with them when they leave don't they?
Another fabulous fold
It has been ideal, Annie.
It has a very original structure.
Hugs from Spain
Your big friend will see from above how happy his owner is getting and will be proud of you!
This card is very beautiful, nice model and sweet paper Annie.
Love and a big hug xxx
A fabulous fold and beautifully coloured image
What a fabulous fold card Annie love the digi,
xx
Beautiful card Annie, not too long to wait now xx
Stay safe Annie, the floods looked so horrendous! Beautiful card, have a wonderful week, hugs, Valerie
I saw the floods yesterday on TV, its fire or floods, incredible and so sad!
Your card is adorable!
Stay safe Annie, xIrene
I think I must have missed a post Annie, so sorry to read about the floods, its so scary and I pray you stay safe.
Your card is gorgeous.xx
Wow what a super gorgeous card, Annie! I saw the floods on the news, just terrible! Stay safe xx
Gorgeous card Annie and love your sweet image....Hope the floods keep away from where you are...stay safe and keep crafting...
Anne
Glad to her you are no so affected by the floods. This is a beautiful card, the layout is amazing. The image is so cute and coloured perfectly.
Debbie x
Hi Annie this is a stunning card. I love the design and the image is just so sweet. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Yes it is heart-breaking when you loose a fur baby x. Yes we saw the horrific scenes of the floods on the TV and so glad you are OK....it must be worrying for you though that they are so close ....'Keep on Crafting' .
Your card is beautiful, creative and love the sentiment and that tiny cute little pup x.
A gorgeous card Annie,love the design.xxx
Un biglietto bellissimo,buona giornata.
Gorgeous this card Annie..so nice in these pink colors and a beautifully colored stamp on it
Also a great fun model
Hug Rosina
Such a gorgeous card Annie. So glad to read that you are safe at the moment, I did wonder when we saw on the news the awful floods in Australia.
Sue xx
It's dreadful news about the flooding Annie, I hope you stay safe and the weather improves soon. It is great news about Bella though! That little one will steal your heart.:))
Gorgeous card, so pretty, clever fold and such a sweet image, love the tiny pup!
xx
Wow! Amazing card. Very cute image and a great design.
Valerija xx
What a precious step card to say HI! I wasn't aware of the floods as I rarely watch tv anymore, but glad you are safe - especially after the wild fires you dealt with before!
A beautiful card Annie, a lovely image and super design - so pretty.
I'm glad to hear that you are safe and not affected by the flooding.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Beautiful and bright spring card. All my favourite colours , especially the pink. Have beenWatching the news re the flooding .it just horrendous coming so soon after all the bush fires from last year . What is our weather doing. Iceland has a volcanic irruption now. All so unpredictable. Stay safe and well. Hugs Mrs A.
That bad old "Robot" is back for me. I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem. Dadgummit! What a pain it is.
Anyhoo.......What a lovely card. The fold, the colors. Everything is lovely.[Bunny]
Beautiful girly card and cute image-love the pop-up fold.Terrible about the flooding-the Earth is not a happy planet
carol x
What a FABulous design this is. LOve the shape, colours and pretty elements.
Stitching is awesome too.
Chrissyxx
Hello Annie, good to hear that you are safe at the moment, the floods look horrific, it's on our news here in the UK. I hope the expected rain, doesn't come your way.
Gorgeous card love the puppy image and your card design, Kate x
A fabulous card design.
Lorraine
A lovely design and gorgeous flowers. So pleased to hear you are safe from the floods x
Such a gorgeous card Annie. I bet you are counting down the days until your pup arrives but you never forget the one lost! So pleased that the floods are not near you at the moment. I will keep praying for you.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Jaka słodka karteczka, piekna i bardzo urokliwa, w sam raz dla małej dziewczynki :)
What a gorgeous fold Annie and I love that super cute image! Take care.
Hugs, Tammy
Fabulous fold and wonderful paper and adorable little girl. Glad you aren't effected by the floods.
Hugs diane
Ooh how adorable is your card Annie gorgeous layout x
Your card design and the images are so Adorable Annie...Hugs Loz
What a great design Annie and the little girl is so pretty with gorgeous bright colours in the flowers and the cute little dog, gorgeous card..gosh, disasters are happening everywhere now, we just been through terrible floods, covid, more floods, earthquakes..what is going on..stay safe.
luv CHRISSYxx
You made such a pretty card with the cute image, hope you'll stay safe,
Hugs,
Ansx
A beautiful card Annie and love the image. A great design too.
Pleased to hear you are safe at the moment and hope it stays that way. Have been thinking of you. Stat safe, big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Aww that is so precious, love the card design too and such pretty flowers to go with the sweet image!
I forgot to say that I had not heard of the flooding, one year all the fires and now flooding, pray you all stay safe!
Such a beautiful card, wonderful and sweet ! I'm so glad that you are safe, it must be terrible for all those who lost their belongings in the flooding. Hugs, Enny
Looks great !!!!!
Love the colors !
groeten Ineke
OMG ... this is just adorable Sis! Love it! Hugs
Sweet card, Annie! I love that great fold too.
Hugs Monica
Stunning card. Glad you are safe. Anesha x
So sad hearing that there are floods in your zone! Stay safe!
Adorable card, so sweet! Great folding, too!!
Puppies do give the best hugs. This is so cute, Annie! Sorry, I didn't know about the floods. I'm barely aware of anything on the other side of the construction dust, sheesh. Just peeking in briefly on a Saturday. Hugs!
Post a Comment