Follow me

17 March 2021

Rainbow Skies

Skies
That's our theme at Double D challenges this time...
use the mood board to help you along.
Last year I did this class at Kit and Clowder and wanted to
`colour another image again for our challenge. A great 
learning experience and it's great to learn new techniques.
Copic markers were used.
We always have fabulous and inspiring designs from our DT.
Come along with your sky colours and techniques.
 Love to see them.
 Check out the prize below too. wowzer.
Lavinia Papers
 Lavinia Papers - 6 x 6 - Blue Sky


51 comments:

Valerija said...

Sweet scene and cute card.
Valerija xx

Elephant's Child said...

That is super sweet.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, love te colouring. Take care, hugs, Valerie

Claire said...

I love this scene

meg said...

A stunning scene Annie your colouring is exquisite

Shirley Young said...

Lovely colouring Annie xx

brenda said...

Such a very sweet scene you have created Annie.

B x

Ans Gilbert said...

Pretty card with a wonderful sky and a cute image,
Hugs,
Ansx

Janette said...

Beautiful colouring annie, lovely card.xx

Anita van Deur said...

It`s a lovely card Annie.xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh what a stunning make, that image is beautiful, love your colouring, Hazel xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sky love the scene and cute image
Carol x

Creaellenknutselsite said...

oooooh such a sweet scene and cute card love the dears
hugs ellen

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Annie how beautiful and colourful is your card you certainly learnt from your classes colouring so beautifully xx

papierelle said...

Wow, your coloration is stunning and I am enthusiastic about the many details!!

Chris said...

Fabulous stamps and beautiful colouring of this lovely scene.
xx

Meggymay said...

Hi Annie, just had a wonderful catch up to see your fantastic inspiration posts.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx

Diane said...

Fabulous scene Annie, looks like a great class, love the image!

Marjan said...

Gorgeous!! This could be an illustration in a storybook!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Annie, I love the sky you've created the colours are gorgeous.

Sue xx

Vicki said...

You've created such a lovely, happy scene with mama doe and her little fawn. The colors in the background sky are beautiful!

Birgit said...

Wow Annie, what a sweet scene and your coloring is amazing! I'm in complete awe of your talent.

Donna Phelan said...

Sweet images, beautiful sky! Looks like the sunrise I saw on my drive home this morning!

karin said...

Fabulous this winter scenery on your card. Love it!
Karin
Xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, you have created a wonderful scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Darlene said...

Oh my sweet friend ... this is just darling and that sky is AMAZING! Great job! xoxox

Kuni said...

So lovely and sweet Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Barbara said...

Kit and Clowder would be proud of this amazing card that you colored up. The sky is not lost on it, in fact, it is so striking and well done.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is amazing Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Donna said...

Unbelievable coloring on this scene, I am in awe, I hope you frame this card! Enjoy your days away!

Margreet said...

Awesome coloring of that beautiful scene, Annie.
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautifulllllllllllllllllllll Annie
Gr Karin

HilaryJane said...

Wow, that sky is amazing, well done xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Absolutely beautiful, adorable image

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous scene. I love your colored sky and sweet deer.

Shabneez said...

Wonderful colouring and such a beautiful scene Annie. Shabneez x

Judy Woodland said...

What a beautiful scene you have created here. I love those sweet deer, they make me smile. Gorgeous sky in the background, well done.

Carol L said...

What a darling and sweet image with those pretty colorful skies! NJ!

loz said...

WOW!! Amazing scene and colouring Annie..Loz

Margaret Mifsud said...

Hi Annie. Thought it was about time I paid you another visit. Life down here has been a bit hectic lately but all coming good again .. I hope. Love the scene you created here and, as alwyas, your colouring is superb. Enjoy what's left of the week and stay safe. xx

Conniecrafter said...

Awwwww, that is the first thing I said when I saw this, those deer are just the sweetest, Your sky to go with them is wonderful, Stunning coloring all around!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You always come up with the best scenes and you color them brilliantly, too. Enjoy your time away, dear.

Mac Mable said...

What fabulous colouring and the most adorable little scene x.

JD/ Jill said...

What a fabulous card! Beautiful scene!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Super cute card and love your sky!!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful sky Annie and those Deer are just gorgeous what a beautiful card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A beautiful card and what a wonderful image that you have used too and always coloured and shaded so amazingly. Michelle x

Freubelmina said...

And again such a cute and lovely card Annie, I’m in love.....
Hugs for you from me (and a little bit to bella!) xx

Leslie Miller said...

Your coloring of this darling image is absolutely amazing, Annie!

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!