Follow me

18 March 2021

Easter Chickie

An Easter card today, the lady next door wanted some
made up for her grandies, this is one of them using  Mo's 
She wanted to add her own wording to the front.

Linking to
Bunnies and blooms, Easter or Spring
anything goes with a Mo's 

48 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I adore how you colored this Easter inspired card. It is perfect for the neighbor's grandchildren.

Anita van Deur said...

I love your Easter card it`s so cute Annie.
xx

Valerija said...

A very sweet and pretty card Annie.

meg said...

An adorable Easter chick and card

Elephant's Child said...

Definitely a cutie - enjoy your family time.

cards-by-epie said...

Goodmorning Annie lovely Easter chicky card
Nice weekend hugs Epie

Claire said...

A great card. Love the image

Rosina said...

Beautiful Eastercard Annie ..loveley this chicky
hugs Rosina

Shirley Young said...

Really cute Annie x

aga-craft said...

Rozkoszny jest ten kurczaczek :) śliczna karteczka :)

Valerie-Jael said...

So pretty! I had forgotten all about Easter! Hugs, Valerie

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

An adorable Easter chick and card, Annie!
Hugs from Spain

loz said...

Gorgeous card and chick Annie..Loz

Caroline Cards said...

A lovely card!
Hugs, Caroline

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. That chick is so cute. Enjoy your time with your family. Take care. Hugs Jackie

papierelle said...

Your chickie is so cute and lovely!!! And I like your special design of the card!!

Janette said...

Gorgeous, so cute, not seen that image before may have to grab this one.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute Easter chick
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Ooh how cute Annie x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a cute card Annie. Enjoy your visitors, we are still in lockdown here in the UK.

Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

Super cute little chick and an adorable card Annie x.

Chris said...

Love the chick, so cute! A sweet and pretty card Annie.
xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Super cute!
Lorraine

Pat K said...

Adorable Easter card Annie, coloured and presented beautifully. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

Bunny said...

Fabulous coloring. This is so cute. [Bunny]

JD/ Jill said...

This is such a sweet card. I'm sure your neighbor loved it!

KraftyKoolKat said...

So Cute Annie. I hope you are enjoying your time with your family. I can't remember the last time I saw mine because of Covid!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

HilaryJane said...

Such a sweet image, love the bunny in the basket xx

pam said...

Adorable Easter card Annie.
Hugs Pam x

Liz said...

This is SO cute, Annie. xx

Tammy said...

That is the cutest chick ever and I love the shape! Gorgeous Easter card Annie!
Hugs, Tammy

Shabneez said...

Such an adorable image Annie. Bet your neighbour loved it. Shabneez x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How much cute is this chick? Adorable!! A sweet and lovely card!

Ans Gilbert said...

Very sweet Easter card with the cute chickie, love it!
Hugs,
Ansx

Carol L said...

What a sweet little chickie with that bunny in her basket! Too cute for words :)

Mrs A. said...

Happy chi kid. Such a cute image and a lovely Easter card. Hugs Mrs A.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness how cute is that, she is very lucky to have you close and that you make cards for her, she will love it and so will her grandkids, I know I do :)

Chrissy said...

Beautiful little Chick with his bunny and eggs in his basket, adorable card Annie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christine said...

OMG, I love the expression on that little chicks face ♥

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

Donna Ellis said...

Oh my goodness, Annie! Cute as can be! I just love your little Easter chickie colored in that brilliant yellow! She is on her own little Easter Hunt! your digital backgrounds are equally beautiful. Thank you for leaving a kind comment on my blog today. I appreciate it!
Smiles and Crafty Hugs,
Donna Ellis
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Craftfanka said...

Bardzo lobię tego kurczaka:)

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A really adorable card and love the Easter chick. take care. Michelle x

Freubelmina said...

WhAt a adorable card with the funny little Easter chicken Annie.
Great work xxx

Lowcarb team member said...

So cute and so adorable :)

All the best Jan

Leslie Miller said...

I love this chickie! So happy and cute!

Grenouille Greetings said...

What a delightfully pretty little tag. Your bright yellow colour work has brought this little chickie to life. Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge. Hugs, Lesley

Fikreta said...

So cute!