We have an interesting and challenging theme for you at
"Book Covers"
Anything you see on the mood board covers~
colours~images~words
Tell us what inspired you to create yours from the covers.
My inspiration was the top right hand side of the mood boar.
A thousand years to wait.....the colours and flowers plus the title which related to the pandemic...
Plus I have this book and half way through it...it's great.
Photographed then printed the image of my book, added some gesso, then printed the sentiment onto tissue paper and modge podge over the top. Using a die as a stencil, I then tore the page apart, then added 79 & Market flowers.
This is an old paper back book from the op shop that I used to
design the cover for the design team project.
Show us your awesome book cover designs at
Our awesome prize is....
linking to:
anything goes
anything goes
apologies also if I don't visit you, for some reason
blogger/robot won't let me leave a comment or I
have to use the "prove I am not a robot" thingy...



60 comments:
Beautiful Annie what an amazing combination :)
That is beautiful.
Hiss and spit at the I am not a robot marlarky.
How beautiful you have made this beautiful Annie. Oh, the robot has been teasing me since Tuesday, it drives you crazy.
take care xx
Wow, this is amazing. Great job, Annie.
Valerija xx
Beautiful and bright a gorgeous make
Great idea
You have been well inspired Annie, what a beautiful creation you show!
Lots of love xx
This is stunning, Annie. It is as beautiful as the original cover!
xxx Margreet
Lovely creation, Annie!
Hugs from Spain
Wonderful piece! Have a great in spite of that stupid robot! Hugs, Valerie
Looks great Annie, feels like we have been in lockdown for a thousand years !! xx
Wow, this is absolutely wonderful, such a beautiful creation ! And yes, it seems like we have to wait a thousand years before this nightmare ends ! All the best ! Enny
There must be some way to fix your robot thingy Annie..FABulous book cover, so beautiful, love the colours..
luv CHRISSYxx
Hi Annie, what a stunning cover, it looks gorgeous and the title has me interested.xx
How beautiful you have made this beautiful cover love all the coulours
sometimes i have the robot not many
hugs ellen
Great creation Annie! Shabneez x
So beautiful Annie x
Fantastic project Annie..loz
Beautiful book cover
Carol x
You've made the original cover even better with your alterations Annie. Beautiful.
Sue xx
What a brilliant idea!! Love it xx
Such a beautiful creation. Hugs Anesha
idea bellissima!
A fabulous book cover Annie, gorgeous details and colours.
[sorry you're having trouble with the robot thingy, is it just my blog or others too?]
Lorraine
LOVE this Annie, what a stunning result...I need to read the book now!
xx
This is stunning Annie! I'm always amazed at your creative genius but this one takes the cake. Looks like it was a fun card to make to, using all those different techniques. So lovely!
Hi Annie this is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Wow, what an amazing and clever card you did, talk about nailing the mood board, you certainly did, so very creative and beautiful!
This is so pretty and looks like a good book to read. I'm sorry you're having robot issues - they haven't affected me yet for some reason, but I hope it soon resolves itself!
Fabulous creation, Annie. Super creative!
This is just beautiful Annie, gorgeous colours too, Kate x
Wow this is gorgeous. I love the colours an those fab flowers
So beautiful Annie. Such gorgeous colours and images.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
This is fantastic Annie.
HUgs
Kuni
Very nice thanks for sharing!!!
WOW! Aren't you the clever one! Thanks for the details on how you did this! Absolutely AWESOME! Great take on the mood board and how cool you actually have the book! Love ya sis!
Awesome take on the challenge!
This is awesome Annie, really love the cover you made, the flowers are pretty,
Hugs,
Ansx
Great take on the Mood Board. I love that tile too, it's so beautiful. Fabulous job, well done!
Beautiful book cover Annie, love the colours and design
Hugs Pam x
💟💟💟💟
Stunning and the most perfect interpretation of the book cover Annie x.
A stunning project Annie and love the colourful design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Great interpretation aNNie!
Hi Annie, a stunning mixed media book cover, I love the colours and flowers you have used... Blogger was doing the same to me for about a week, it has settled in the last two days, kept coming up with broken message after I had typed a comment... I hope all is well up North... have a wonderful weekend.... Megan
Very cleverly done aNNie. Looks gorgeous how you have added your take on the lovely mood board. Those flowers just pop up beautifully.
What a clever use of the prompt Annie, and a gorgeous cover you have created too.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Very very BEAUTIFUL!!!
This is beautiful Annie, lovely flowers and colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Beautiful and so creative, Annie! Love the colors and I'm so intrigued by the title that I am going to have to read this book!
This was a fun challenge and you knocked it out of the park. You are so ingenious and creative.
very creative, it looks fabulous, like the way you did the sentiment and the flowers are awesome!
I've been looking at this for the longest time. Still trying to wrap my head around how amazing it is. Gorgeous, Annie!
Wow! Amazing work. I'm a big book reader I had to look up this book...Looks like it received a lot of great reviews! and your cover is getting a 5 stars from me!
How fabulous, you really are so creative xx
I LOVE WHAT YOU DID FOR THE CHALLENGE. Using a photo of the book cover was genius and the dimension you added makes this so special.
This is so cool Annie, I love it! Take care, Michelle x
Such an amazingly beautiful cover you have created Annie and so much work has gone into creating it. Stunning creation!
Its so great!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Craft Challenge. We hope you continue to play with us! XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment