Follow me

23 May 2021

Country bike ride

A new challenge for you at
I am doing a mid challenge post as a reminder for you all.
I am using Heart You 
Designer papers by Harper Finch designs called Pastel Fun.
49 & Market flowers, Tutti Fruitti
Copic markers and TH Distress Markers
Love to see you enter our challenges at
♥♥♥
Another month of fabulous new releases at
All Dressed Up..
Image is a cute one called
Country bike ride
Just one of three.
Designer papers by 49 & Market,
copic markers and cut outs.
You still have time to enter out challenges at
You do however need to use an image by  All Dressed Up.
If you don't have one we have freebies Here...

Linking to
Cute as you like

46 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I really like the bike card in particular.

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness Annie. What cute cards. You did a great job on both of them. Great coloring on both.

Claire said...

Both are fabulous. Love the colours scheme on the second one especially

Freubelmina said...

Hi hi dear Annie,
I have missed a lot of beautiful cards but have now looked back 1 by 1 and they are all gems again!
Also beautiful Bella in the pictures, I enjoyed it.
I don't feel so good yet, but it takes time, will be fine.
Lots of love xx

loz said...

Beautiful cards annie..loz

meg said...

Love both cards,the papers and images are beautiful

OLga said...

Bellissima card Annie.Buona domenica.

Enny said...

Oh, those cards are so lovely and cute ! Beautiful colors ! Hugs, Enny

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

What cute cards, Annie!!.
You did a great job on both of them.
Hugs from Spain

kiwimeskreations said...

What delightful cards Annie - Love them both, but I think the wee girl on the bicycle is my favourite.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Super cuties Annie are your cards love these images x

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous cards Annie, have a happy day! Hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are very beautiful cards with great colours Annie

Gr Karin

Janette said...

Both cards are beautiful Annie.xx

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Annie, sweet images and lovely colours - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Pretty cards with lovely bright and cheerful colours.
Lorraine

Marjan said...

Both cards are lovely and very beautiful in colouring and background!

Anita van Deur said...

What cute cards Annie xx

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards and love the cute images
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Two beautifully sweet cards Annie, lovely images and gorgeous colours, Kate x

Chris said...

Two beautifully designed cards showcasing these cute new digis- fabulous colouring and lovely bright colours.
xx

Chris said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards at Crafty Catz this week, always lovely to have you play along.
xx

Carol L said...

sweet designs and a great day for a bike ride too!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

They are both cute, but my favorite is the little girl on the bike.

Ans Gilbert said...

Two wonderful and beautiful cards, with sweet images
Hugs,
Ansx

R's Rue said...

😊

Je@net said...

Your cards are both beautiful, Annie!

Diane said...

Your cards are absolutely gorgeous, love the colors and designs.

Hugs diane

HilaryJane said...

Wonderful colouring and great choice of papers xx

Sarah said...

These are so cute Annie and I love the gorgeous bright colours xx

coldwaters2 said...

Two gorgeous cards Annie I really love both the images and your choice of colours, superb makes, I was lucky to win two of these images that I have printed off to enter the challenge
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

What gorgeous cards Annie I love the bike card! hugs Sue x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous sweet cards Annie, love the images and backgrounds and all your pretty details..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Two gorgeous cards Annie. Sweet images and lovely backgrounds. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Both the cards are just adorable!!! How cute and sweet!
Have a lovely beginning of the week!

Conniecrafter said...

The first reminds me of the 60s/70s peace and love style, so cute :)
the second is so cute too, like the paper piecing you did with it!

Christine said...

Adorable cards Annie, your little heart of flowers look like they're flying off the card :)

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable, Annie! I love your sweet cards, and all the new images are so cute. I'm especially fond of the cat.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such cute cards

tilly said...

a beautifully coloured and designed card, thank you for sharing your work at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Tammy said...

Awww two adorable cards Annie! I love both images and the fun polka dot background on your first card, so cute!
Tammy x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really colourful and cute creations Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Gina said...

Two very sweet cards ! Hugs, Gina

Fikreta said...

so cute cards!

Valerija said...

Wonderful cards and so cute images. Love your colouring.
Valerija xx