Such a beautiful card and I love your artistic design. We love Paris, all started there for my husband and me and we are together more than 23 years. Waiting for this pandemic to be over and to show this City of lights to our kids. Hugs xx
Beautiful card with the Eiffel tower on it and the sweet girl. I also would love to go once to Paris again. We planned a trip a couple of years ago but had to cancel it because of rows in the City, and now we cannot travel caus of the Covid rules. We have to wait longer now to plan the trip again. Take care Karin Xxx
A gorgeous card Annie, love the theme. I always wanted to visit Paris and lets face it, its just across the water for me, maybe one day, if you get the chance then go, its supposed to be amazing.xx
What a fabulous card Annie - love the colours you have used on the Eiffel Tower. I receive the first of my two Covid vaccines tomorrow, so hopefully I will feel free to travel sooner rather than later. Stay safe Blessings Maxine
It's a beautiful card. I don't think I'll ever get to Paris. But I can dream about it. We haven't had a vacation for many years. We could sure use one. [Bunny]
A beautiful card Annie, you'll get to Paris one day and see the sights, it's on my bucket list too :) and I don't live that far from there, only a fast train away through a tunnel! Have a great week. Debbie x
A beautiful card and love the design and the detail. I have been to France a few times when I was a lot younger. I drove my MG car from London to Rome, going right through Paris. I drove over 3,000 miles in 3 weeks. I was in my 20's then!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
We went to Paris and saw the Eiffel tower, it didn't look near this fun and pretty :) like the flowery trees in the background, nice spring day for walking your dog!
48 comments:
Hi Annie, your cards are gorgeous:)
Perfect background for the romantic city
Such a dreamy creation Annie, hope you get to go one day as it is pretty amazing, we've lucky as it's just a trip across the water.
B x
Paris is a beautiful city Annie,so much to see and do,love your Eiffel tower stamp and the sense of romance in your card
Maybe one day indeed Annie, we took our daughter there for a week after graduation..fond memories ❤ and your gorgeous card takes me back.
XxIrene
Travel is a distant dream at the moment isn't it?
How lovely. Great use of collur.
Grazie per questa bellissima card!
Such a beautiful card and I love your artistic design.
We love Paris, all started there for my husband and me and we are together more than 23 years. Waiting for this pandemic to be over and to show this City of lights to our kids.
Hugs xx
Beautiful card with the Eiffel tower on it and the sweet girl.
I also would love to go once to Paris again. We planned a trip a couple of years ago but had to cancel it because of rows in the City, and now we cannot travel caus of the Covid rules. We have to wait longer now to plan the trip again.
Take care
Karin
Xxx
A gorgeous card Annie, love the theme. I always wanted to visit Paris and lets face it, its just across the water for me, maybe one day, if you get the chance then go, its supposed to be amazing.xx
Love you card Annie take care x
A gorgeous card Annie,love the image.xxx
So beautiful Annie x
What a fabulous card Annie - love the colours you have used on the Eiffel Tower.
I receive the first of my two Covid vaccines tomorrow, so hopefully I will feel free to travel sooner rather than later.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Hope your dream come true, aNNie! Your card looks really dreaming for sure! Fab work!
Beautiful card love the watercoloured Eiffel Tower
Carol x
it's very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
Gorgeous card Annie- it DOES have a lovely Parisian air!
Hope you get to see Paris for real one day- it's a wonderful city!
xx
oooh your card are gorgeous
lovely colour
hugs ellen
A very romantic subject for your card design, a gorgeous creation.
Lorraine
It's a beautiful card. I don't think I'll ever get to Paris. But I can dream about it. We haven't had a vacation for many years. We could sure use one. [Bunny]
Lovely background and girl, a lovely card! Hope your dream will come true one day!
Annie, this is so amazing! Very, very nice!
Hugs,
Conny
Lovely and cute Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Gorgeous card Annie, love the images and the sweet girl, Kate x
Lovely card with the cute girl and her dog. Hope your dream will come True one Day,
Hugs
Ansx
Ooh la la, this is a lovely card, with the flowers, a kind of flower power eiffel tower and the girl and her dog in the front of the card.
Wies xx
Great card, love the Eiffel tower.
Hugs, Chantal S
Gorgeous card with all French elements, Annie. Love your coloring of that girl.
xxx Margreet
I love your Parisian inspired Eiffel tower and girl. Really lovely, Annie.
This really conjures up the feeling of Paris in spring, love it xx
Very pretty, and if you want to go to Paris, do it now while you're still able!
Gorgeous card Annie you've brought back memories of our holidays in Paris hugs Sue x
Gorgeous card Annie, love that sweet image and the colorful background!
Tammy x
Pretty
A beautiful card Annie, you'll get to Paris one day and see the sights, it's on my bucket list too :) and I don't live that far from there, only a fast train away through a tunnel! Have a great week. Debbie x
A beautiful card and love the design and the detail. I have been to France a few times when I was a lot younger. I drove my MG car from London to Rome, going right through Paris. I drove over 3,000 miles in 3 weeks. I was in my 20's then!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
We went to Paris and saw the Eiffel tower, it didn't look near this fun and pretty :) like the flowery trees in the background, nice spring day for walking your dog!
gorgeous card, brings back memories of my honeymoon ♥ You must go one day :)
Really gorgeous Annie, love the little scene you have created.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Beautiful card Annie! Love the Paris theme! Creative regards, Gina
Beautiful background and design.
Hugs diane
Oooh la la is right! So cute and fun, Annie!
Beautiful card and scene Annie..Loz
so Beautiful card !
What a gorgeous card Annie, lovely colours xx
gorgeous and very creative - love the colours! Thanks for joining Countryview challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel xx
Post a Comment