Follow me

26 June 2021

diamond pop up

My card shape is designer by my lovely friend 
Shirley and can be found in her store along 
with so many other great cutting files.
SVG files are available too.
Supplies
Shirley Young Designs cutting file
Diamond Pop Up card with butterfly and flowers.
 Copic markers for my image
Silhouette Cameo for the cutting file
Designer papers Crafters Choice White Meadows
Using:
Linking to
Things with wings
Use designer paper

44 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful pop up card and great coloring of that sweet image.
xxx Margreet

Je@net said...

Wow...this card is beautiful, Annie!

Shirley Young said...

Thank you Annie, you have made the template look stunning xx

Tina Z. said...

Wow, so beatiful and special.
Crafty hugs xx

Elephant's Child said...

I am not a fan of diamonds as a gem, but do really like that card.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, this is fabulous, great shape and style. Hugs, Valerie

Chantal said...

Beautiful card, love the shape.
Hugs, Chantal S

Gina said...

Beautiful card form ! Love the colouring of the sweet digi ! Greetings, Gina

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is incredibly unique. Now I know another reason why I don't make cards. Yours is fabulous and so well folded.

meg said...

Your fabulous can fold shows off all the stamped images and embellishments perfectly,an exquisite card

Ans Gilbert said...

Beautiful pop-up card, love the sweet image
Ansx

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Annie, I remember making one like this many years ago and I was so delighted with it but never made another, is that weird I wonder :}...well yours is beautiful.
Hope your enjoying your weekend.xx

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW Annie this is one gorgeous card - love the shape of it, and your gorgeous colouring
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I just love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

coldwaters2 said...

Wow what a stunning creation I have never seen one of these card folds before but it looks amazing
hugs
lorraine x

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous shaped card Annie, gorgeous..hope you feeling brighter today..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous use of our TPS image in our theme this week, love your choice of colours to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a beautiful card Annie

Annie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful pop-up card and papers love the cute image
Carol x

loz said...

Stunning card annie..loz

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, so delicate and pretty - a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol L said...

Your creations are always amazing, just like this card today! How pretty with all those butterflies!

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,love the design.xxx

Conniecrafter said...

That is a lovely cut file and your paper with it just makes it that extra special, the little fairy and her cat are too cute!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful and so colourful Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sandra H said...

This is loveAnnie beautiful design too x

cuilliesocks said...

WOW Annie, what a beautiful card, gorgeous design and the little image is so sweet, lovely colours too, Kate x

HilaryJane said...

This one is pretty special, you make me feel that I really ought to use my scan n cut a bit more often xx

Sue said...

This is another stunner Annie! hugs Sue x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! Such amazing shape and design!! Really gorgeous! Love it!
Hope you feel better today!

Carol S. said...

Love your beautiful card shape and a great design Annie. Hope you are feeling a bit better. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Bunny said...

Lovely fold and card. The shape is great. [Bunny]

Christine said...

I'm always in awe of your shaped cards, and that little fairy with her fairy cat are totally adorable :)

brenda said...

You have created a really pretty summery card A±nnie, thanks so much for sharing and joining in our 'Design papers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

A very nice card, friend!
It is a great pop up.
Kisses from Spain

Pia S said...

A beautifully shaped card. Not sure how you made that image appear, but I’m sure it’s not magic:)

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful card, Annie. Loving the sweet images especially that adorable butterfly kitty with its cute smile!! And gorgeous papers too!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Sarah said...

What stunning papers, I love the look of those watercolour paper pads. Gorgeous card xx

Carol W said...

What a fun card. Great layout and shape.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Annie I am back again with my DT hat on and I am so glad because I get to see this beautiful creation again also to thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week
hugs
Lolo x

Monica C. said...

Annie, this is magnificent!! I need to visit your friend's store.
Hugs Monica

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Annie. I’ve just been scrolling through all your recent beautiful creations I’ve missed while we’ve been away. xx

aga-craft said...

Wspaniałe urodzinowe serdeczności :)

Wendy L said...

It looks amazing Annie and thanks for joining us at the Allsorts, xxx