Follow me

26 June 2021

Doodling along

 A fabulous fun challenge is on again at
Our theme is 
Anything goes with doodling,
so we want to see some sort of doodling on your creations.
I am using an image by our sponsor from my stash.
Our sponsor is
See you and your doodling at our challenge
Linking to
Summertime fun [painting the house]

12 comments:

Carol W said...

Fun fun fun card.

Conniecrafter said...

too cute, I like how you added paint to his clothes, that's like me after I have been painting :) your doodling reminds me of some rub ons I have, I need to get them out and use them :)

Christine said...

another adorable little bear, he looks like he's having so much fun splashing paint around. Great card :)

Shirley Young said...

Great card Annie, love the bright colours xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, hugs to you and Bella! Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and lovely Annie
Gr Karin

Elephant's Child said...

Simple - and lovely.

KraftyKoolKat said...

So colourful and cute and awesome doodling Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous doodles on this sweet card Annie
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Valerija said...

Annie, absolutely adorable card. Cute image and wonderful doodling.
Valerija xx

aga-craft said...

Piękna kolorowa praca i pięknie sie błyszczy :)

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Annie, super cute! Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge and using one of Di’s images:)
Wendy DT