House Mouse stamps from the Mini Clear stamp set.
ProMarkers and a card I designed on the silhouette cameo.
Congrats to Bunny on her long term with the team. Pop over
to her blog and leave her some love, Bunny also has a gift
up on offer to celebrate her House Mouse success..♥
Linking to


42 comments:
This card is so pretty, beautiful work.
Valerija xx
That looks great.
Such a pretty card! Hugs, Valerie
Really cute Annie xx
this is really cute and beautiful Annie
thanks for join us at our HM and friends ch
Gr Karin
A lovely Summer creation Annie even if it is Winter for you.
B x
Verry cute
A beautiful layout and paper to showcase these adorable House Mouse images
A gorgeous card Annie,so pretty.xxx
Such a gorgeous fancy card, its super pretty.xx
Beautiful card and love the cute images
Carol x
A great fun card!!
Lia xx
Great card !!!
Wonderful colors !
Great card with the cute mice.
xxx Margreet
Adorable card Annie those little mice are so cute
Anne
A pretty card Annie, sweet stamps and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Love all the colors on this sweet card, and of course the bunny and mice look perfect together! Hope you are well! Hugs
Thank you, Annie. Your easel card is so cute. I love the lace, ribbons and flowers you added. I recognize all of these House Mouse mice. Kudos for fussy cutting. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Pretty card, Annie!
Have a great weekend!
Pretty card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Such a gorgeous card Annie it's really beautiful hugs Sue x
Hi Annie this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
I want to say Beautiful but I am also going to say SUPER Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts
Such gorgeous and delicate work Annie using these very cute images.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Such a pretty card Annie, lovely image and beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x
What a striking card annie, I love the pretty edges and the gorgeous mice xx
Such a cute card!
Fun card with those mice and fabulous design! Love the paper so much!
Fabulous card design and cute HM stamps annie...loz
What a pretty card with adorable mice and I love the lace on top!
Hugs, Tammy
A very cute card Annie. Love the mice and all the lovely colours. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Beautifully designed and so cute Annie, love to see a House Mouse ..or three!
xx
These little meeeces are Adorable!
LOve your colours and a FAB easel card.
Chrissyxx
Super cute card Annie :-) the mousie images are so sweet and I love the papers and easel design, so very pretty :-)
Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Fantastyczna praca:)
A beautiful card, those mice are so cute ! Hugs, Enny
Amazing work with the stamps on this gorgeous card Annie - you really are a whizz at cutting your card shapes
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Super cute card Annie
Cute cute cute aNNie. Love the colours of course. Such a fun card.
Sweet card, Annie. Great achievement by Bunny.
Hugs Monica
I always love your house mouse images, I can't stop my self smiling XX
so cute, great way to combine all the different mouse stamps!!
Post a Comment