Hi all, another great challenge is on at
World Wide Open Dt Challenge BlogOur fabulous sponsor for the challenges is
I am using a grey scale image for my design team project.
Designer papers, torn, copic markers and white gel pen
were used.
Julia's store can be found
Julia's blog with fab tutorials are
Do come along and join in the fun and be in to win at



37 comments:
What a gorgeous card. Love the image.
Valerija xx
Lovely card Annie!
Hugs from Spain
What a lovely girl and I love the colors Annie xx
Beautyfull travel card Lovely colors Annie
Have a nice day Epie
Fab retro image and card annie..loz
Today I feel like a vintage crone.
Love your card though.
A beautiful image and card in gorgeous vibrant colours
What a gorgeous card, love the image and the colours
hugs ellen
Fabulous card, Annie, hugs to you and Bella! Valerie
Gorgeous card, Annie. I’d love a purple suitcase like that! xx
A fab vintage image and striking colours x
Hi Annie, what a gorgeous image of such a beautiful girl, your card is just lovely.xx
Beautiful card Annie, she's a great vintage image!!
Hugs to you and Bella Tracey xx
Gorgeous image, beautiful colouring, love the background, those torn papers look fantastic.
xx
Hi Annie this is a beautiful card. That image is just so pretty. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Gorgeous card Annie
Anne
Gorgeous card and great coloring. I have a purple suitcase too!
xxx Margreet
Amazing card aNNie, and love that phone, it remember me my childhood. I'm vintage too LOL :D Great colouring and love the white gel pen accents added.
Hugs
A super card Annie, a lovely image and pretty colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
What a beautiful card. It’s so darling Annie.
Jak pięknie i kolorowo :)
Wow, such a lovely vintage card, those were the days ! Hugs, Enny
Beautiful image and papers-great colouring
Carol x
What a wonderful card, love the beautiful image,
Hugs,
Ansx
Awesome colouring work Annie on this greyscale image.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Fabulous image Annie and gorgeous colours hugs Sue x
so beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
This is a gorgeous card Annie, I love the image and colours and your design is fabulous, Kate x
Lovely card. Have a great day. Anesha
Stunning and elegant Annie!
Gorgeous card Annie, love the torn edges on the fabulous papers..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous image and a beautiful card Annie Love the colours. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
great vintage image Annie and a great colour combo ♥
So glamorous
Wonderful treatment of that fabulous retro image Annie
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Lovely card, Annie! Love the pink papers.
Hugs Monica
such a fun image, I like the effect with the white highlights!
Post a Comment