Follow me

8 July 2021

Violet as Violet

My design is a coloured, double sided paper, 
origami envelope. My papers are Paper Heaven designer papers.
[my SIL sent me a whole lot from Poland a while back]
They are beautiful papers.
Water colour violets which are cut outs from my stash.
Bow made with thick twine.
Video on how to create this project.

I found this challenge through my lovely blogging friend

Linking to
Violet as Violet

tone on tone

46 comments:

Shirley Young said...

Looks gorgeous Annie xx

cards-by-epie said...

Goodmorning Annie , Lovely in violet enveloppe Wwooww
Have a nice day and weekend , hugs Epie

cotnob said...

A beautiful envelope Annie, fabulous paper folding and pretty colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Valerie-Jael said...

That envelope is fantastic, never seen anything like it. BIG wow! Have a great day! Hugs, Valerie

Elephant's Child said...

Simply gorgeous.

meg said...

A stunning make Annie,your choice of paper and embellishments are beautiful

Janette said...

This is just so elegant and pretty, I have seen this on pinterest but never had a try, it looks gorgeous and the papers are beautiful, I bet the quality is fabulous as well, my friend sent me some many moons ago and I still have a couple, how daft is that.:) xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is gorgeous it is just so pretty. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Doreen said...

Love your envelope ,the design is gorgeous.xxx

Sandra H said...

So pretty is the envelope gorgeous papers x

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

A beautiful envelope Annie, fabulous paper folding and pretty colours.
Hugs from Spsin

Jane Savage said...

Simply stunning, Annie! The paper folding looks amazing! xx

Lynne said...

Beautiful and my favourite colour too x

Stamps and Paper said...

Just catching up after a week way...stunning card Annie and I love the design and colours

Anne

Margreet said...

Stunning envelope in fab colors!
xxx Margreet

Carol L said...

That looks stunning, with that gorgeous fold and those wonderful colors! Just WOW!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great creation Annie, and thanks for the video - I might just give this a try
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

R's Rue said...

I love what you’ve made and the color is stunning. Have a beautiful day Annie.

Bunny said...

How sweet of your friend to send you papers. Your project is lovely. The bow and the flowers are lovely. [Bunny]

Anita van Deur said...

Lovely violet enveloppe love it, take care xx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my is that ever beautiful, I love the wonderful flowers you have added to the base.
I don't know that I could do that, with all the folding but you have done a wonderful job with it!

Kuni said...

Fantastic Annie, love the colours.
Hugs
Kuni

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful envelope love the colour and origami folding
Carol x

Christine said...

Wow, what a beautiful card ornament, that envelope should be framed.
I have an origami master as a neighbour so love to see little origami ornaments ♥ off to check out the video.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Annie, Kate x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Anesha

GerJanne said...

Lovely card Annie! The folding is just beautiful.

coldwaters2 said...

This is beautiful Annie the colours are gorgeous so are the flowers and twine, Violet is my mums name so this is even more special to me
hugs
lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful papers and colours Annie and love the fancy fold and your flowers, I must check out the link..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so pretty, my fave colour

Carol S. said...

A beautiful fan shape holder for your pretty flowers and love the papers too. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable purple envelope, the "fan" fold is very interesting and love the cute little violets!!

Donna said...

Beautiful envelope and fan gold in my favorite color!

Monica C. said...

Beautiful envelope! I really love those shades of violet that you have used.
Hugs Monica

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin

Ina G said...

Stunning aNNie. Of course the colour is just perfect lol.

oldpunca said...

Fabulous origami envelope in violet and gorgeous bouquet of violets. Thank you for joining us at Vesela hiška. Sonja, DT

Valerija said...

Amazing card. Love the colours and details.
Thank you for joining our Challenge at Vesela Hiška.
Valerija xx

Michelle N. said...

Beautiful! Love the intricacy of this project-Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Arlene said...

Definitely a stunning envelope that you can use as a card. The paper you used is perfect. Just gorgeous. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Tone on Tone challenge.

Cindy C. said...

Wow this is so gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along our July challenge at Die Cut Divas.

VEANA R. said...

Dear Annie ! What a beautiful violet card and an amazing idea of origami on the front. I just love it! Thanks for visit our Chalenge at Vesela hiška - Happy house and wishing you good luck. Hope to see you sonn again. Hugs, Veana R. DT

FinArt said...

Oooo, I love your card design. The shades of violet are beautily combined. Love it. Thank youi for visiting us at Vesela hiška. Love to see you soon again. Hugs Janja DT

Hali said...

Uuu very nice card. Thanks for visit our Chalenge at Vesela hiška

Hogata said...

Very nice, so oryginal ❤

wiola_c said...

Jaka świetna forma kartki. Super wyglądają te marszczenia. Dziękuję za wspólną zabawę w Paper Heaven. Pozdrawiam. 😊