Follow me

7 July 2021

Summer Gingham

At Double D challenges teamie Diane is wanting
Summer gingham...
Here's what I made for my DT project...using the following
Cuts to You file cut on the silhouette cameo using black cardstock,
then 'filling in' the DP, a bit like paper piecing. [filling in the spaces
by putting the cut file over the DP then cutting the pieces out.]
Printed up paper by Bearly Mine, now closed, Lace,
Border strip die cut by Martha Stewart. I found some old
gorgeous buttons from my mum's old collection..
Cocoa Vanilla die cut ephemera sentiments
Stitching using old wool I found in my stash.
Well, I love the mood board below, very inspiring, 
so hope you do to.
See you at the challenge.

You may like to visit the other talented design team members
for some inspiration and fabulous designs.

53 comments:

meg said...

The gingham papers are beautiful Annie love the roses and your layout

OLga said...

una carta favolosa!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, a lovely design and pretty pinks.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Elephant's Child said...

Yet another lovely card. I like the addition of lace.

Shirley Young said...

Beautiful Annie, I love the buttons xx

Freubelmina said...

beautiful card with the beautiful roses and also the card below for the 30 year old looks great annie xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card, love the gingham and stitching, so pretty! Hugs to you and Miss Bella! Valerie

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Lovely Desing on pink,Annie!
Hugs from Spain

Creaellenknutselsite said...

A beautiful card a lovely design and pretty colours
hugs ellen

Kuni said...

Fantastic card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Valerija said...

Fabulous use of gingham. Love your card.
Valerija xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love gingham, lovely clean lines to your fab card

Jantine said...

Love it, Annie. The moodboard is wonderful and your card a beauty!

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is such a pretty card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

So pretty Annie is your card x

Margreet said...

Always love gingham and so I love this card with the fab roses and the great border strip. Those buttons are stunning!
xxx Margreet

Diane said...

Beautiful gingham card, those roses are awesomely pretty!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Annie - love your bold 'paper pieced' flowers and the sweet touches of gingham in the borders
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Vicki said...

So pretty, Annie! Those gingham roses are beautiful. What a great idea to piece the gingham petals. Hope you are well!

Jules said...

Hi Annie

A really lovely card .. .. I have never seen paper piecing done using a cutting machine. Very clever!

Lovely that you still have your Mum's old button collection. I have a tin from my late Mum in Law and I love rummaging through it. It has a special smell all of its own and brings back lovely memories.

Love Jules xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love all the different patterns but all in the same colour on this fabulous card Annie.

Sue xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A pretty design Annie.
Lorraine

Conny said...

Wonderful design and wonderful colours, Annie!

Hugs,
Conny

Je@net said...

Your card is beautiful, Annie!

Janette said...

Who doesn't love gingham Annie, its so pretty and your card is adorable, love the lay-out and pretty design.xx

Birgit said...

This is lovely Annie! Your paper pieced flowers are delightful!

Donna Phelan said...

Great gingham accent, delightful design and fabulous flowers!

R's Rue said...

I love this card with the gingham. It’s so lovely. Happy day Annie.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Beautiful card, like the pinks, very cheery and the message is great!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Those gingham roses are sensational.

brenda said...

A lovely summer feel to this one Annie.

B x

Ans Gilbert said...

Very pretty card, love the gingham roses,
Hugs,
Ansx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Annie love it
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Annie, lovely design and colours, Kate x

HilaryJane said...

I love the inlay technique and this looks fabulous. I have never tried it with designs cut with a cutting machine. love the papers you have chosen. i seem to have got a bit behind with my visits, but have had a little look back at your cards I have missed and they are all pretty spectacular xx

Sue said...

Love that gingham paper Annie and your card is so pretty hugs Sue x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and paper pieced flowers,love the beautiful buttons and lace border
Carol x

Kathy Krug said...

Love your paper pieced flowers and touch of lace. I bet that was a bit tedious. Gorgeous card and a wonderful way to use the gingham.

Tammy said...

This is beautiful Annie, I love the paper pieced flowers with the black borders and the buttons are gorgeous!
Hugs, Tammy

Carol S. said...

An amazing card design Annie, with the beautiful flowers Annie. Love the lace too. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable and those roses are so sweet! Great inlay!

Darlene said...

Oh my dear, dear friend ... this card is just beautiful! Love how you've used the gingham! Sorry I've been MIA ... this outside project is taking up a lot of my crafting time but will be awesome when it's completed! Will be a great place for you & Bill to come sit, visit and have a 'coup of tea' (or maybe something a little stronger lol). LOVE YA!!

Carol L said...

Those paper-pieced flowers look gorgeous! NJ on this beautiful card!

Christine said...

gingham has a wonderful freshness to it, such a pretty card and love the flowers ♥

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, love the design, the paper piecing of the flowers is lovely, I like the patterns you used and love the stitching!
So special to use the buttons and lace with the gingham strips!

Bunny said...

Did somebody say gingham? Oh, my favorite. This is lovely with those great buttons. [Bunny]

Barbara said...

Wow! This is like paper piecing in reverse. I love that! I sure wish that my cameo worked. I could make cards like yours. Too gorgeous!

Anita van Deur said...

Fantastic card Annie
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Very pretty card Annie gingham is a lovely pattern at anytime of year but it is especially fabulous at summertime, the paper piecing the borders and sentiments look fantastic
hugs
lorraine x

Chrissy said...

So pretty Annie, I love the roses and the paper piecing, the buttons and lace, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Monica C. said...

This is so pretty, Annie! I love the pink gingham you have used here.
Hugs Monica

Judy Woodland said...

Such a sweet card. I am such a fan of inlay and you have done this technique perfectly here. Wonderful use Of the gingham, just GENIUS!!!!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx