Follow me

11 August 2021

🌿Leaf it to Chance

Hi and welcome back to our challenge at
 our challenge  theme is 
"Leaf it to Chance/leaves on your project" 🌿
How lovely is that?
I have a fairly simple card, heat embossed and
water coloured my stamp with Altenew paints
 Fallen leaves by Kaisercraft
Love to see your leafy creations at our challenge at

Thank you to everyone who took the time to comment on the 
Altenew Blog hop...

44 comments:

Anita van Deur said...

Beautiful card Annie, so delicate. xx

Elephant's Child said...

That is lovely.

Irene said...

Wonderful tranquil card Annie!
XxIrene

meg said...

Stunning CAS card Annie a beautifully coloured stamped image

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, lovely in its simplicity! Hugs, Valerie

Stamps and Paper said...

Pretty floral card Annie

Anne

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Love the CAS look of this Annie, your colouring is perfect.
Debbie x

aga-craft said...

Śliczna romantyczna praca :) pozdrawiam z urlopu :)

Mac Mable said...

Beautiful vintage style card and so very pretty Annie x.

Janette said...

Beautiful Annie.xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Diane said...

This is gorgeous Annie, colored so beautifully! I have this stamp and you have inspired me to use it!

Veronica Lee said...

A very lovely card, Annie.

Happy Wednesday!

Kuni said...

So beautiful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Creaellenknutselsite said...

Stunning CAS card and a beautifully coloured stamped image
hugs ellen

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Annie this is so delicate and pretty

R's Rue said...

Beautiful 😍

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image-beautifully watercoloured
carol x

Margreet said...

Beautiful and stylish!
xxx Margreet

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful stamp! So graceful. Love the simplicity.

*Vicki* said...

Wow! Such a soft and pretty image Annie! Love that hint of the plaid in the background too!! Perfect for Fall! HUGS

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Annie.

Sue xx

Donna said...

Beautiful image and like the subtle background Annie!

cuilliesocks said...

A truly beautiful card Annie, I love your CAS design and your floral design is so lovely, gorgeous colours too, Kate x

Sue said...

Such a delicate card Annie it's beautiful hugs Sue x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Annie, very delicate and I love the colour palette you have used.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Tammy said...

Beautiful and elegant card Annie, I love the soft colors and that gorgeous image!
Hugs, Tammy

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

HilaryJane said...

I love the detail on that stamp and the lovely soft water colouring. Beautiful subtle background too xx

Sandra H said...

Annie your card is so elegant and beautiful x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Annie, love the leaves and painting..beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

GerJanne said...

I love the background! So delicate and the flowers are beautiful!

Carol S. said...

Wow!! A beautiful image and love the colours. Fabulous card Annie. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Liz said...

Beautiful card Annie, I love the design. xx

Ina G said...

Beautiful softly coloured leaves aNNie. Background just adds that lovely touch to showcase them. Super CAS card my friend.

Conniecrafter said...

Wow these are gorgeous, I just love this, beautiful coloring of the leaves and flowers!

loz said...

Beautiful card Annie..Loz

Unknown said...

Stunning Annie, perfectly CAS and perfectly coloured ♥

Jules said...

Hi Annie

Such a beautiful finished card .. .. love the colour palette very much.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

Darlene said...

This card is just so, so beautiful! LOVE the colors and CAS design! Great job sis!

Birgit said...

This is beautiful Annie!

Carol W said...

This is a wonderful card. I love it.

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautifully pulled together card! Love that image and how you colored it!