Follow me

4 August 2021

Red Panda

Welcome to my blog, & design team inspiration post.
For 
Recipe:
Die, designer paper, [flowers cut from the paper]
twine,  chippies and copic markers. SU envelope maker.
Our challenge this month is
"Thanks giving/autumn or fall/autumn colous"
any of those using red, brown, orange and green colours.
The image I chose is from 
[Red Panda]
Love to see you at our challenges
 and also facebook challenges

31 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Autumn card and gorgeous image
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card! Hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

Gorgeous card and love that image hugs Sue x

OLga said...

bellisima card,buona serata!

Freubelmina said...

What a great and lovely card Annie xx

Mac Mable said...

Beautiful image and love the shape of your card Annie x.

Shirley Young said...

Really eye catching Annie xx

Ans Gilbert said...

Your card is beautiful with the cute image,
Hugs
Ansx

Leslie Miller said...

This is amazing! Funny how different a red Panda is from a black and white Panda. They look a lot like raccoons! Beautiful card, Annie!

Margreet said...

Beautiful card and I can hardly believe you have colored the image yourself!
Compliments.
xxx Margreet

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Just amazing aNNie! Fab design and colouring!

Carol S. said...

A beautiful image and the card design is amazing. Love the papers too. Big hugs. Carol S.xxxx

meg said...

The autumnal colours and images are beautiful Annie,Autumn is my favourite time of year

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image Annie love the papers and colours and the flowers all fussy cut out, fabulous design too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Annie, your coloring of that grey scale image is absolutely stunning!
Hugs, Tammy

aga-craft said...

Úliczna karteczka :) lisek jest bardzo urokliwy :)

Janette said...

This is beautiful Annie, love the colours. Xx

Bunny said...

Lovely shaped card. Love the colors. Wish it was fall. [Bunny]

Elephant's Child said...

Gorgeous. I don't know whether I like the autumnal colours or the red panda more.

Veronica Lee said...

A lovely image and the card design is beautiful!

Happy Wednesday!

GerJanne said...

Beautiful card! I like the colors of your card...

loz said...

Stunning card and design annie...loz

Craftfanka said...

Fantastyczna praca:)

Chris said...

A stunning card Annie, beautiful image and colouring, love the design and the wonderful colours.
xx

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Hello Annie, You can register for the card if you really like it, because before launching my game, I calculated the international postage costs. This is why I specified for the whole world.
I take this opportunity to tell you that your menu is superb, as usual ;-)
Besides, I love foxes. I defend them ardently.
Kisses.
MaryannG

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Whoops ! It was a red panda :-(
MaryannG

Pia S said...

I really like this one, the layout, colors, just how everything has been put together. A favorite, for sure!

Conniecrafter said...

Such a pretty shaped card, the papers are lovely and wow your coloring of the image is just beautiful, I love how you did the hair!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card. Love the contrasting shapes and the way you have featured the focal point
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Valerija said...

Love your card. Wonderful image and design.
Valerija xx