Follow me

7 September 2021

Rose Candle

A new challenge commences at 
Theme is always Anything Goes. 
For my design team project this month I have used
Pop over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the amazing team have created. You will find all the fabulous images 
https://creativeartdesignstudio.ecwid.com/

Note:
I have a lot of things going on/happening here so will
visit you all when I can. Thanks for all comments and visits. 
♥

35 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful image and background paper Annie

Freubelmina said...

A beautiful Christmas card Annie, take care of yourself ... big kiss xx

Elephant's Child said...

Love that blue rose.
I hope your business is all good things.

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Annie, look after yourself! Hugs, Valerie

Creaellenknutselsite said...

beautiful card i love the image and background paper
hugs ellen

Janette said...

Hi Annie I do hope your OK, take care.
Your card is beautiful it really is.xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What an exquisite image and card Annie - the image would also 'work' well on a sympathy card.
Take care and I look forward to you being back when you can - your family and health come first. {{{{{hugs}}}}}
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Rajani Rehana said...

So beautiful post

Rajani Rehana said...

Read my new post

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Annie what a stunning creation that Rose is awesome so are the papers and card design a brilliant card
hugs
lorraine x

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

A beautiful image and background paper Annie. It's a great creation.
Hugs from Spain

cotnob said...

A lovely card Annie, a pretty image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Bunny said...

This is beautiful. You made a blue rose too. That's my favorite. [Bunny]

R's Rue said...

So pretty my friend. I love it.

aga-craft said...

Wspaniała świąteczna kopertówka :)

Fikreta said...

Its a beautiful card.

Leslie Miller said...

Well, Annie, now I've added a new digital site to my bookmarks just because this rose candle image is so beautiful. Your coloring and pretty card design show it off so nicely. Really love the greyscale type of digi or stamp.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and rose love the P.paper-hope everything is well and take care
Carol x

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous card Annie and love the flower and candles. Hope things will get better soon for you Annie. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very elegant and feminine card! Fab blue rose!
Hope all is well with you.
Hugs!

Tammy said...

What a beautiful card Annie, I love that blue rose!
Hugs, Tammy

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful image, unique with the candles, like the tags too, and the pretty papers with those big scallops~
Hope whatever is keeping you busy is something good and you are enjoying :)

Veronica Lee said...

A beautiful creation, Annie.

Happy Wednesday!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful elegant rose and love the papers and colours,so beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Enny said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card ! I do hope that everything is fine ! Hugs, Enny

Sue said...

Another beautiful card I missed...hugs xxx

Donna said...

This is gorgeous, like the nontraditional colors and use of a rose on your Christmas card!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a gorgeous delight Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Valerija said...

You made such a wonderful card. I love it!

Liz said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Annie. Lovely design. xx

Monica C. said...

A beautiful Christmas card. I love that the candle flame pops off the top of the card.
Hugs Monica

Christine said...

such a beautiful image with the blue rose and candles. Love the card ♥

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blue rose and a stunning Christmas design Annie!!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Absolutely beautiful. There is a gentle soulfulness to this elegant wintertime greeting that resonates deeply with me - just as I'm sure it will with the person you bestow it upon as well.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life