Follow me

5 September 2021

Vintage Flower

A new month and a new challenge at
supplies:
These are the pencils I often use as the colours are rich 
and not expensive to purchase.
 Concord & 9th stamp called
[available to pre order]
Glossy accent and DP from my stash.
Hope to see you at our challenge which is always
anything goes.
~~~~~~~~~
prize will be a

37 comments:

Freubelmina said...

You can color in so beautifully Annie, this flower is also so well done ... a great card. Love xxx

meg said...

Your background contrasts beautifully with the gorgeous colour of the floral spray,an exquisite card

Valerija said...

Wonderful card with fabulous image and I love the background.
Valerija xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

The colors and this card are fabulous!
Hugs from Spain

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, your colouring is beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

Striking use of colour and patterns Annie.

B x

Creaellenknutselsite said...

beautiful card with fabulous image and I love the background.
hugs ellen

Ans Gilbert said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the pretty flower,
Hugs,
Ansx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautifully coloured flower and stands out perfectly against the striped paper
Carol x

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving this purple themed card Annie - your colouring of the flower is stunning, and it looks marvelous against the stripes
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Enny said...

A beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous ! Hugs, Enny

Margreet said...

Gorgeous coloring, Annie. Love the striped background.
xxx Margreet

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, I love the contrast of the bold stripes behind the pretty floral image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aga-craft said...

Urocza optymistyczna karteczka :) miłej niedzieli :)

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a stunning card. I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Bunny said...

Lovely coloring. The purple looks great against the black and white background. [Bunny]

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another really gorgeous coloured creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

A gorgeous card Annie, your colouring and design are so lovely. I've not heard of these pencils before, they have done a brilliant job, Kate x

Christine said...

Beautiful card, you flower looks stunning against the striped background ♥

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Wonderful, rich color and a beautiful flower! I love the bold stripes, too!

GerJanne said...

Your colouring is wonderful. It's just a real flower!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Love the strong colours Anesha x

Carol S. said...

Your colouring Annie is amazing!! The flower is stunning and looks fab on the stripe paper. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely colouring and such striking design with the striped black and white background!
Hugs

Conniecrafter said...

Beautifully colored, such nice rich deep color on the flower!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is incredibly beautiful.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Annie x

Mac Mable said...

Striking card with the prettiest of flower Annie x.

Sue said...

A gorgeous card I'm catching up because I was out lol hugs Sue x

Donna said...

Gorgeous, the black and white stripes really make your beautiful flower pop!

Anonymous said...

The stripes really make a lovely background for your pretty flower!! Beautiful!

loz said...

Beautiful stamp and Background DP Annie..Loz

Lowcarb team member said...

It's a very striking design, I like i.

The colours go so well together, and the way you've used the stripes is perfect.

All the best Jan

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a glam, gorgeous card. I am a huge fan of skinny strips and both wear and craft with them often - especially, in both cases, with classic B&W versions like the one you've used here. Such a versatile, enjoyable pattern that usually acts as a neutral unto itself.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Pia S said...

The flower is beautifully colored and it looks absolutely perfect on the striped background. Feminine and trendy.

Fikreta said...

so great card!

Monica C. said...

Oh this is so pretty. The flower is beautifully colored and the striped background really striking.
Hugs Monica