Follow me

4 September 2021

Holly Angel


Today for our fabulous challenge at Crafty Sentiments I have

Christmas designer papers from Paper Roses and image
was coloured with my old pro-markers. A few waterpainted 
holly leaves and berries were added. Card design was cut
on the silhouette cameo and provided by my lovely friend
Shirley and this can be obtained at Shirley Young Designs.

Our challenge is
anything goes 
Two fabulous sponsors are:

 

Bella attempting the bravery of the lake today
Linking to:

56 comments:

Freubelmina said...

I've made this model several times already, it's always beautiful...unfortunately I don't have the luxury of a silhouette (don't know how it works either)...
Bella is a tough chick!!!❤️
Have a nice weekend dear Annie xxx

Valerija said...

A fabulous card Annie! Love the image and the design.
Valerija xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, a sweet image and lovely papers.
A super photo of Bella, both of ours would have been straight in the water, they love it!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Elephant's Child said...

Bella is beautiful - as is the card.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card and great to see Miss Bella having fun! Hugs, Valerie

meg said...

Wonderful card shape with a beautiful image and papers,Bella is becoming quite adventurous

Irene said...

Lovely image and this card shape is hot at the moment..GerJanne and I were talking about it on our craft date Wednesday..will give it a try some day 😉.
Happy Bella 🥰.
XxIrene

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Impresionant desing,Annie!!!
Hugs

brenda said...

Playing catch up this week Annie, been somewhat otherwise occupied. Lovely card and that looks like a big adventure for Bella.

B x

Sandra H said...

This is just so gorgeous Annie what a beautiful design beautiful image too oh Bella she just so cute x

Mac Mable said...

What an eye catching and beautiful card with a great fold x. Well done Bella x.

Jane Savage said...

What an amazing shaped card and I love the beautiful image!
I admire Bella's bravery, my dog wouldn't go anywhere near the water! x

Enny said...

What a beautiful card, lovely image and very special model ! Wow, Bella is brave !! Hugs, Enny

Margreet said...

Beautiful papers on your fab card with the (hot at the moment) shaped card.
xxx Margreet

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the design of your card Annie, and your colouring of the image is fabulous, as usual.
Bella is growing so fast - she's not much of a pup now!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Bella is adorable. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful creation Annie I must admit I am rather partial to that card fold although I do mine by hand, the papers and the image as well as the die cut frame look amazing so does Bella
hugs
lorraine x

Ellen said...

Beautiful card Annie…love the model!
Grtz Ellen

SarahR said...

That's stunning Annie! Wonderful shape to the card and the image just perfect. Looks like someone is very brave pup!!

Sarah

aga-craft said...

Śliczna karteczka, wspaniały jest ten składaczek :) Bella szybko rośnie :)

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and love the beautiful papers and image -love this impressive fold but just cut mine by hand
Carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How fabulous design! Amazing card!
Bella makes me smile!

Lynne said...

A fabulous design and love the papers. Great picture of Bella too x

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card and I love the design

Anne

karin said...

A card shape which is really in at the moment. Great card and a lovely stamp on it.
Cute picture of little Bella.
Take care,
Karin.

cuilliesocks said...

What an Amazing fold Annie and a gorgeous card, Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Although I'm not a card maker, one of my internet friends created a couple cards exactly like that one. Hers were not Christmas oriented, though. Christmas cards scare me about now. I know it's time to start thinking about them, BUT . . . .

Kuni said...

Stunning card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

cards-by-epie said...

A Lovely card with beautyfull design Annie !!
Bella going to the swemmingpool ? adoreble doggy Xx
Nice weekend ....Epie Xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A beautiful card Annie, love the image and the design.
Greetings Miranda

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Super card, love the design!
Hugs D xx

Carol S. said...

WOW!!! Annie this card is stunning. The image is beautiful and the card design is awesome. Happy Sunday. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my such a precious angel and I love the papers to go with that great design on your card, such a neat fold!

Bunny said...

Tell Bella to get outta that lake. There could be moccasins.

I love the fold of this card. How cute and creative this is. [Bunny]

Darlene said...

So unique and beautiful Sis! And, it's always fun to see what Bella is up to! Looks like she loves the great outdoors! HUGS

Donna Scholz said...

Holly, what a beautiful Christmas card! I've seen this fold only once before. Your coloring of the image is REALLY good! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Double Trouble for our "fun fold" challenge!!! -Donna

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such an awesome shape and lovely papers and colouring of the image.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Leslie Miller said...

A beautiful angel nestled in the holly! What a lovely Christmas card with an interesting fold. Bella has a world of wonder ahead of her. We haven't taken Wally and LuLu swimming since LuLu's embolism, but I think she's ready. Doing amazingly well!

Tracey T said...

Wow, what an amazing design! Thank you for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this fortnight! Tracey

Linby said...

Lovely papers that really complement your digi image so well, makes for a great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

SarahR said...

Hi Annie, I'm back again! This time with my Sweet Stampin' DT hat on. Still admiring the shape of the card!

Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin' this fortnight.

Sarah R
Sweet Stampin' DT

Donna said...

Beautiful angel and great fold Annie, and it always makes be happy to see a picture of sweet Bella!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful image and such a stunning card fold design!!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

The design paper you used is beautiful and this is a very popular fun fold and I was surprised it was cut on your silhouette cameo. Very pretty frame of your image too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Double Trouble and don't forget to share with our partner at Creative Crease "Fun Folds" at https://secretstamper.com/2021/09/love-of-leaves-cascade-card-for-creative-creases-14/

loz said...

Fabulous card design Annie. Hugs for Bella from TeddyB...Loz

Witchcrafted Life said...

Aww, precious Bella! Our own sweet girl (Annie) is half lab, half American Bulldog and while she loves wadding into the water and splashing about, she is loath to go any higher than when the water starts to touch her ears. We never want her to be uncomfortable or scared of course, so don't urge her beyond her comfort zone and are happy to know it's unlikely she'll decide to swim out to the middle of the lake anytime soon.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Ina G said...

Love the fancy fold aNNie. Beautiful dp and such a sweet image in your circle die.
Oh my how Bella is growing so fast. Bet she is enjoying the water now with our temps warming.

Fikreta said...

fabulous card design!

Melanie R said...

Fabulous Triple Point Fun Fold, Annie. I have made two of these recently. I especially like the focal image. Your choice of paper and color is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #92. You may be interested in adding your card to Creative Creases - a challenge just for fun folds. https://secretstamper.com/2021/09/love-of-leaves-cascade-card-for-creative-creases-14/

Wendy L said...

Supercard and very different shape, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge, xxx

Monica C. said...

Wow, the shape of the card is lovely and the image works really well in the frame on the front.
Hugs Monica

Kellianne said...

What a fun and creative fold! I love the vintage feel. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble :)

Sammy said...

such a fab card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

papercraftingprincess said...

Stunning card. Thanks for playing along at Double Trouble Papercrafting Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Annie love the card. I have been absent for so long and just getting back into blogging so it was good to find that you are still up and running. Hope you are well. Love Alison

Helen said...

Great card - love the shape and the image too.

Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Helen