Oh look at that nice hanging youth on your beautiful card Annie xx
This one made me giggle. These gnomes are SO cute.
Wow, awesome image and card.Valerija xx
The gnomes are such fun Annie,a gorgeous colourful card
That is a heap of fun. Thank you.
Fabulous Annie! Hugs, Valerie
How careful are your gnomes, having a garden Christmas party to avoid covid... A really fun card with the large image Annie, and I love the music stamped background tooStay safeBlessingsMaxine
What a fun choral society!!
These gnomes are gorgeous Annie, a fantastic card.Sue xx
I do love these gnomes, they're great and fab colours too x
I adored these naughty little gnomes, Annie! ... I love themKisses
So cute Annie, love the cute Gnomes.xx
Fun card, love the singing gnomes and fabulous colours.xx
Love the cute Gnome selfieCarol x
So cute Annie, love the gnomes and your colouring, Kate x
Such cute and fun filled gnomes Annie. Great images and I love the colours.HugsCathyxxxx
very cute and beautiful Anniegr karin
I so love this image and you coloured it fab. Love the card you made with it.xxx Margreet
What a fun and colourful card
Your gnomes just make me smile! Those faces! So cute, Annie!
Fun and cute card, love those gnomes and the musical notes!!
Smashing card Annie love that image and what great colours you have used I also love that musical swirl hugslorraine x
Brilliant cardAnnie love the fun image who doesn’t love gnomes. Alison x
Oh wow these gnomes are so fun! Love the brilliant colors along with the musical note background!
Brilliant card, Annie. Just love those cute gnomes. xx
HA HA, love your gnomes, that one with his tongue sticking out makes me laugh!
I have an image similar to this somewhere, what a cute card and look at that cheeky gnome with his tongue poking out, so fun..luv CHRISSYxx
A super card Annie, such a fun, cheerful image.Pauline - Crafting with Cotnobx
This is a fabulous card adorable gnomes and background music papers x
I love gnomes and this is such a happy card Annie! Shabneez x
OMG this is so cute ... I want to join that party! LOL
Lovely and fun annie.HugsKuni
Cute card Annie , lovely gnoompies on it ;Nice day Epie
This is adorable and great photography too Annie!
fun image and card annie...loz
Oh how I love these wonderful gnomes and great colors.
so cute and fun!
What a joyfully fun card! Love the choir of charming gnomies. Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life
What a brilliant card Annie, love how you've coloured them <3Andrea x
Post a Comment
39 comments:
Oh look at that nice hanging youth on your beautiful card Annie xx
This one made me giggle. These gnomes are SO cute.
Wow, awesome image and card.
Valerija xx
The gnomes are such fun Annie,a gorgeous colourful card
That is a heap of fun. Thank you.
Fabulous Annie! Hugs, Valerie
How careful are your gnomes, having a garden Christmas party to avoid covid... A really fun card with the large image Annie, and I love the music stamped background too
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
What a fun choral society!!
These gnomes are gorgeous Annie, a fantastic card.
Sue xx
I do love these gnomes, they're great and fab colours too x
I adored these naughty little gnomes, Annie! ... I love them
Kisses
So cute Annie, love the cute Gnomes.xx
Fun card, love the singing gnomes and fabulous colours.
xx
Love the cute Gnome selfie
Carol x
So cute Annie, love the gnomes and your colouring, Kate x
Such cute and fun filled gnomes Annie. Great images and I love the colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
very cute and beautiful Annie
gr karin
I so love this image and you coloured it fab. Love the card you made with it.
xxx Margreet
What a fun and colourful card
Your gnomes just make me smile! Those faces! So cute, Annie!
Fun and cute card, love those gnomes and the musical notes!!
Smashing card Annie love that image and what great colours you have used I also love that musical swirl
hugs
lorraine x
Brilliant cardAnnie love the fun image who doesn’t love gnomes. Alison x
Oh wow these gnomes are so fun! Love the brilliant colors along with the musical note background!
Brilliant card, Annie. Just love those cute gnomes. xx
HA HA, love your gnomes, that one with his tongue sticking out makes me laugh!
I have an image similar to this somewhere, what a cute card and look at that cheeky gnome with his tongue poking out, so fun..
luv CHRISSYxx
A super card Annie, such a fun, cheerful image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
This is a fabulous card adorable gnomes and background music papers x
I love gnomes and this is such a happy card Annie! Shabneez x
OMG this is so cute ... I want to join that party! LOL
Lovely and fun annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Cute card Annie , lovely gnoompies on it ;
Nice day Epie
This is adorable and great photography too Annie!
fun image and card annie...loz
Oh how I love these wonderful gnomes and great colors.
so cute and fun!
What a joyfully fun card! Love the choir of charming gnomies.
Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life
What a brilliant card Annie, love how you've coloured them <3
Andrea x
Post a Comment