A gorgeous little book Annie, so cute. I love Springtime, everything here is just about going to sleep now for what looks like a very wet winter ahead, enjoy the sunshine.xx
Oh Annie, this is gorgeous - love your wee pages. We are in full spring swing here too -= thankfully I don't suffer pollen related allergies - just my cat, although medication keeps that ok. Stay safe Blessings Maxine
How sweet and adorable little book!! Love all the different mixed media pieces, beautiful colouring and those paper pieced flowers and leaves are just fabulous!
Oh, yes, spring is such a beautiful and welcome season! I love fall, but it turns cold and rainy too fast. Feels like winter before winter is actually here. Your little art book is a pretty ode to spring!
I know what you mean by the sinus Annie..ugh..love your cute little journal book which is full of pretty Spring colours and flowers and the sweet little girl..[ I saved a new file and finally found a refresh button...could have saved the first one if I knew it was there]
What a cute little journal book with all those wonderful elements of spring! As you enter spring on your side of the world, we're entering Autumn season here in the US
Your little journal book is just the cutest, love the page with the flowers and leaves! Isn't that how it goes, you always get a little touch of something not so good to go with all the great things about spring, hope the sinus thing doesn't last long for you!
40 comments:
Your book is lovely. I feel for you on the sinus front. Not fun.
It must feel good to create something that actually represents YOUR season. This is a beautiful spring inspired journal spread.
Fabulous piece, Annie, a love little album. Hugs, Valerie
Beautiful Annie. Hope your sinus problems ease soon. Alison
A darling little book, enjoy spring and hope you'll be okay soon!
XxIrene
Beautiful Spring colours and images,love her umbrella,hope you feel better soon
Very sweet little book, enjoy Spring,
Hugs,
Ansx
very sweet and lovely book
hugs ellen
Hi Annie this is a stunning journal. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
A gorgeous little book Annie, so cute.
I love Springtime, everything here is just about going to sleep now for what looks like a very wet winter ahead, enjoy the sunshine.xx
Oh Annie, this is gorgeous - love your wee pages. We are in full spring swing here too -= thankfully I don't suffer pollen related allergies - just my cat, although medication keeps that ok.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Great journal pages love all the stamps and flowers-hope the sinus feels better soon
Carol x
a gorgeous spread in your journal Annie.
Sue xx
Annie your journal book is lovely….gorgeous colours and great images
Anne
Lovely mixed media journal pages Annie, pretty fussy cut flowers and foliage.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A fabulous project Annie- so pretty and full of the joys of spring! Hope you feel better soon.
xx
This is absolutely gorgeous Annie I love the image and colours you have used a super make
hugs
lorraine x
Super cute image from the Paper Shelter. I need to get over to their site and get a few more images. I just love them.
How sweet and adorable little book!! Love all the different mixed media pieces, beautiful colouring and those paper pieced flowers and leaves are just fabulous!
So wonderful and cute!
Your little journal is so cute and beautiful. I might be able to do a journal if I did a small one, hmm.
This is gorgeous Annie hope you're doing okay and I'm so busy right now I'm meeting myself coming back LOL hugs xxx
Oh, yes, spring is such a beautiful and welcome season! I love fall, but it turns cold and rainy too fast. Feels like winter before winter is actually here. Your little art book is a pretty ode to spring!
Your little journal is just so pretty Annie, lovely images and colours, Kate x
this is so sweet. I love it, lovely and cheery and spring like xx
I know what you mean by the sinus Annie..ugh..love your cute little journal book which is full of pretty Spring colours and flowers and the sweet little girl..[ I saved a new file and finally found a refresh button...could have saved the first one if I knew it was there]
luv CHRISSYxx
What a cute little journal book with all those wonderful elements of spring! As you enter spring on your side of the world, we're entering Autumn season here in the US
So nice Annie, these pages in the tiny journal. Lovely!
This is beautiful, Annie. So much detail in a tiny space. xx
your little book is so beautiful Annie..Loz
An amazing project. I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter challenge. Good luck with your entry! Patsy DT
What a lovely book, it looks great.
Sorry you are having sinus problems, hope it clears soon.
All the best Jan
Love your cute tiny little journal. I know all about the sinus problems kicking in then. It's not fun. [Bunny]
Cute and stunning Annie, I hope the sinus clears soon.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
very beautiful!
Delightful wee book. What upbeat, wonderful colours and stamped images.
Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life
Beautiful pages. Thank you for sharing at The Papershelter Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again!
Merja DT
Sweet as aNNie and so cute an colourful.
Wspaniała dziewczeca praca :)
Your little journal book is just the cutest, love the page with the flowers and leaves!
Isn't that how it goes, you always get a little touch of something not so good to go with all the great things about spring, hope the sinus thing doesn't last long for you!
Post a Comment