Beautiful card my friend! I love these old trucks! Fabulous composition!
Stunning card Annie - love how you have used the papers so beautifullyStay safeBlessingsMaxine
Wonderful sentiment and card. Thank you.
Gorgeous colours and images,a beautiful Thanksgiving card
Lovely Thanksgiving card, Annie!!Hugs from Spain
A fabulous card Annie, super papers and lovely Autumn colours.Pauline - Crafting with Cotnobx
What a great card. We all have so much to be thankful for. Hugs, Valerie
Beautiful card Annie, take care xx
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Beautiful pumpkin card ! Creative regards, Gina
what a beautiful card AnnieGr Karin
complimenti per il progetto!
A gorgeous card Annie.Sue xx
Gorgeous fall card with lots to admire!
this is a gorgeous card, love the colours and detailshugs ellen
Beautiful card and papersCarol x
A beautiful card and lovely colours used. Debbie x
So beautiful l just love this x
Gorgeous card!xxx Margreet
Another stunning card Annie. Love Alison x
Lovely Thanksgiving card aNNie, so creative
What a beautiful Autumn card! Love all of the wonderful images with the pumpkins and colors! HUGS
This is gorgeous Annie, beautifully designed and I love the old truck with the pumpkins, of course the colours are wonderful, Kate x
Stunning card! Love the collage effect! x
Gorgeous thank giving card Annie..Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous card Annie, I love the beautiful G45 papers you used!Tammy x
Gorgeous card!
Stunning card and on your previous post too Annie lots of hugs x
A gorgeous card Annie. Love the colours and a great design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Lovely fall themed card!
Beautiful fall colours and love the addition of the truck ♥
You can't go wrong with G45 papers. I love the banner that spreads across the card.
This is beautiful Annie! So warm and festive. I'm so grateful for your friendship!
Hi Annie, nice to see you again! Gorgeous card! I love all the detail and your Banner sentiment!Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.Rachelle DThttps://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.comhttps://rachellescreations.blogspot.com
Such a gorgeous rich coloured card Annie.HugsCathyxxxxx
Love that turkey banner and the layering of all the pumpkins is so neat, like your truck tag too!
What a beautiful card! I absolutely love the G45 papers. Beautiful design. I also love your new blog header.
Amazing make and so much lovely eye candy aNNie. So colourful and I adore that old truck.
Love that cute truck and all the pumpkins and the papers. Really beautifully designed card for fall.
Fabulous card Annie..Loz
Thoroughly lovely greeting. The combo of blue and warm golden yellow and orange tones is such an upbeat, fantastic fall/spring mix. Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Post a Comment
41 comments:
Beautiful card my friend! I love these old trucks! Fabulous composition!
Stunning card Annie - love how you have used the papers so beautifully
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Wonderful sentiment and card. Thank you.
Gorgeous colours and images,a beautiful Thanksgiving card
Lovely Thanksgiving card, Annie!!
Hugs from Spain
A fabulous card Annie, super papers and lovely Autumn colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
What a great card. We all have so much to be thankful for. Hugs, Valerie
Beautiful card Annie, take care xx
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Beautiful pumpkin card ! Creative regards, Gina
what a beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin
complimenti per il progetto!
A gorgeous card Annie.
Sue xx
Gorgeous fall card with lots to admire!
this is a gorgeous card, love the colours and details
hugs ellen
Beautiful card and papers
Carol x
A beautiful card and lovely colours used. Debbie x
So beautiful l just love this x
Gorgeous card!
xxx Margreet
Another stunning card Annie. Love Alison x
Lovely Thanksgiving card aNNie, so creative
What a beautiful Autumn card! Love all of the wonderful images with the pumpkins and colors! HUGS
This is gorgeous Annie, beautifully designed and I love the old truck with the pumpkins, of course the colours are wonderful, Kate x
Stunning card! Love the collage effect! x
Gorgeous thank giving card Annie..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous card Annie, I love the beautiful G45 papers you used!
Tammy x
Gorgeous card!
Stunning card and on your previous post too Annie lots of hugs x
A gorgeous card Annie. Love the colours and a great design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Lovely fall themed card!
Beautiful fall colours and love the addition of the truck ♥
You can't go wrong with G45 papers. I love the banner that spreads across the card.
This is beautiful Annie! So warm and festive. I'm so grateful for your friendship!
Hi Annie, nice to see you again! Gorgeous card! I love all the detail and your Banner sentiment!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com
Such a gorgeous rich coloured card Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Love that turkey banner and the layering of all the pumpkins is so neat, like your truck tag too!
What a beautiful card! I absolutely love the G45 papers. Beautiful design. I also love your new blog header.
Amazing make and so much lovely eye candy aNNie. So colourful and I adore that old truck.
Love that cute truck and all the pumpkins and the papers. Really beautifully designed card for fall.
Fabulous card Annie..Loz
Thoroughly lovely greeting. The combo of blue and warm golden yellow and orange tones is such an upbeat, fantastic fall/spring mix.
Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Post a Comment