Follow me

12 November 2021

Windmill fold

Mrs A from the Butterfly Challenge  is after a
windmill fold card. [Mrs A has a tutorial but I
made mine a tad different]
I think I have reached the required elements.
Designer papers used and a cute butterfly from a
pack I received for my birthday from Chrissy.

Linking to 

Butterfly Challenge 

a/g  optional sparkle and shine

48 comments:

meg said...

Absolutely brilliant Annie,a fabulous windmill element and beautiful papers

Elephant's Child said...

That is a very special and stylish fold.

Shirley Young said...

Looks great Annie xx

Anita van Deur said...

Beautiful card love the color, love the thank you card nice and bright. And the Christmas card is so cute. have a great weekend Annie take care xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Annie, and great use of the double sided paper!! Love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, very elegant! Hugs, Valerie

Shabneez said...

Such a beautiful creation Annie! Shabneez x

Janette said...

I love these cards Annie, great design for kids too I should think, this looks gorgeous.xx

Creaellenknutselsite said...

Beautiful card love the colour
hugs ellen

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and papers,this was the idea I had with the windmill challenge
Carol x

Kuni said...

Fantastic Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Carol L said...

This fold is really pretty, especially with the rose front and center! Gorgeous colors and papers!

aga-craft said...

Wspaniała karteczka z wiatraczkiem :) miłego dnia :)

Bunny said...

You changed your blog.I noticed that right off the bat. It's very nice.

I love this windmill card. I've never seen one. [Bunny]
<a href="http://

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful fold did you make Annie. Lovely card.
Greetings Miranda

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Annie the design is gorgeous x

karin said...

Beautiful card Annie.
Karin.

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fantastic creation Annie. Love everything about this card.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Mac Mable said...

Unique and clever and so very creative Annie x.

!neke said...

Love this folded card !!!!!
groeten Ineke

Wies said...

Great idea to use a windmill fold on a card this way. I like the edge with little flowers very much.
Wies xx

Chris said...

It's gorgeous Annie, love your papers, the fold looks fabulous and the deep red rose is a beautiful centre piece.
xx

Leslie Miller said...

I really like your variation on the fold. It's a fabulous way to show off beautiful papers. It reminds me of a pinwheel.

HilaryJane said...

Such a clever effect, love the silver edging and the simple tag xx

Anonymous said...

Annie this is stunning love Alison x

Tracy Welham said...

This is so pretty, Annie. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

cuilliesocks said...

A stunner Annie, beautifully created and gorgeous papers, Kate x

Carol S. said...

A stunning card Annie. A beautiful design and love the colours. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow your windmill design is stunning here Annie! LOVE the gorgeous papers and colors of this one!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the windmill fold, beautiful papers

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful variation o Mrs.A's windmill fold!

Christine said...

cool fold on this card and a great way to use double sided DP ♥

cotnob said...

A pretty card Annie, lovely papers and super fold.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Valerija said...

A beautiful card Annie and gorgeous design.
Valerija xx

Lisa said...

Great paper to create your windmill fold. I love this fold and really want to try it.

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your windmill fold card Annie fabulous card

Anne

Sue said...

Absolutely fabulous fold Annie!!! thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs Sue x

Sue said...

Back again sorry I haven't been around Paul hasn't been too good ...this card is totally amazing hugs xxx

JD/ Jill said...

Wonderful card...great job with that fold!

Carol W said...

Beautiful.

loz said...

Beautiful windmill fold and DP Annie..Loz

Conniecrafter said...

pretty big design of the windmill fold, love the papers and the flower center with butterfly is lovely with it. Like your flower border to frame it too!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin

Chrissy said...

Looks very effective, fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs A. said...

Super variation of the windmill. I was a bit dubious of putting the colours Wine and Wisteria together but don't they look just great! I knew you would come up with another stunner to end the year with. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs mrs A.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Absolutely gorgeous! This sophisticated colour palette is both powerfully classic and wonderfully fresh at the same time.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!