Follow me

3 February 2022

Cherry Duo

Welcome to our challenge at
Our theme is
Use some RED
I am using Cherry Duo
Designer papers with cherries
White cardstock
copics and glossy accents.
Love to see you join in our challenge

41 comments:

meg said...

The tiny hearts on the cherries turn the image into a fun one for Valentine's,a great card Annie

Valerija said...

Very beautiful.

brenda said...

So pretty and colourful with a touch of elegance.

B x

OLga said...

Carta molto bella!Buona giornata.

cards-by-epie said...

Beautyfull cherry card, lovely design Annie
Nice day Epie

Elephant's Child said...

Simple, elegant, delightful.

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Lovely card, Annie!
Hugs from Spain

Freubelmina said...

I like the beautiful papers and the colors…nice card xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Annie l love cherries 🍒 your card is gorgeous xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous Annie, love the cherries.xx

Margreet said...

Beautiful, yummie card!
xxx Margreet

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a pretty card Annie.

Sue xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sweet and pretty, love the paper matching the cherries!

Chris said...

Beautiful card Annie- so fresh and pretty, love how the papers match the image.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the cherries and co-ordinating paper
Carol x

HilaryJane said...

I do love cherries and the white space on your card really makes them pop xx

Conniecrafter said...

Love that small print of cherry paper and the cute cherry images, very sweet :)

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Annie

Gr Karin

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card! Hugs, Valerie

cuilliesocks said...

Such a beautiful card Annie, lovely design and images, Kate x

*Vicki* said...

The cherries are perfect for the red theme! Love the images and the tiny cherry background too! Love the shine on them!

Donna said...

I like this card, your heart highlights on the cherries are a great touch!

Carol S. said...

A pretty card Annie and the Cherries look yummy!! Love the paper too. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

loz said...

Beautiful card Annie..Loz

Christine said...

love the use of your DP with cherries and those cute little hearts ♥

Shirley Young said...

Lovely design Annie xx

Creaellenknutselsite said...

such a beautiful card
hugs ellen

aga-craft said...

Czereśnie bardzo lubię :) byle do wiosny :)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super card.
Lorraine

Sue said...

Really gorgeous Annie hugs Sue x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really gorgeous Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty, pretty!

Carol L said...

Who doesn't like cherries? This is just so sweet!!

Chrissy said...

So very pretty and crisp Annie, gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

JD/ Jill said...

This is really cute! And it's reminding me that I need to make a "cherry" card myself. I have a friend that I always make a birthday card for her with Cherries on it.

Stamps and Paper said...

I love cherries...lovely card Annie

Anne

AndreaNorris said...

Perfect matching of paper with the image Annie, it's wonderful!
Andrea x

Fikreta said...

So wonderful card!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Thoroughly charming design! I spent a solid chunk of my youth growing up in one of Canada's biggest orchard regions where no shortage of cherries are grown. As a result, we picked bag after heaving bag of them to take home and eat fresh, bake with, and can throughout the summers of my youth (ditto for peaches, pears and apples), so I have an especially soft spot in my heart for these super yummy little red bites of loveliness.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Lisa said...

Great coloring on those cherries and super paper to pair with the image too.