Jaw-droppingly gorgeous inked sky! Have you ever seen the classic 1960s cartoon special called "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"?
I ask because the skies throughout that show are multi-coloured (watercolour) inked masterpieces and your incredible sky here instantly reminded me of those ones.
33 comments:
I have these 2 stamps and still haven't used them, thanks for the wonderful inspiration to pull them out ♥
Stunning page and colours Annie..Loz
I love It Annie the colors the stamp great work, take care xx
Bardzo mi się podoba to kolorowe tło :) śliczna praca :)
Stunning page and colours, Annie!!
Spectacular.
Hugs
AMAZING! A fab journal page, aNNie!
Hugs
Love this, fun image and great vibrant colours
A wonderful atmospheric sky and fabulous stamped images in gorgeous colours
Gorgeous, so lovely and a great scene in beautiful colors!
Beautiful, love the colours, its so lovely.xx
beautiful page great stamps and colors
hugs ellen
A stunning card Annie.
Sue xx
Beautiful page Annie, love the stamps and your wonderful painted background.
xx
As you know I love the Lavinia stamps and have one of the houses used... but this looks so good aswell!! Brings inspiration bubbling! Hugs, Gerrina
Great Annie !!!!
Love the colors!
groeten Ineke
A super card Annie, lovely stamps.
It's good to be back after spending the last month sorting out my craft room.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Fantastic page for your journal, lovely water coloring of the neat image!!
Great journal page and watercolouring-love the stamps
Carol x
Oow a beautyfull card with lavina stamp Annie , I love this colors
Nice day ....Epie
so very nice!
Totally magical Annie. Sorry missed so much, been in hospital.
B x
Beautiful, I love your soft watercolouring xx
Wow, beautiful art work with Lavinia
xxx Margreet
gorgeous Annie love those gnome housies
Gr Karin
What a beautiful page Annie, I love the images and your wonderful colouring, Kate x
Stunning Annie, love it..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Pretty watercolor and cute stamps! You've created a very intriguing scene, Annie!
A beautiful card Annie and love the scene you have created. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Beautiful work Annie. Such a lovely stamp and you've given it a magical hue of colour. Take care Michelle x
Amazing card Annie..the colours are fabulous
Anne
Such a gorgeous background you have created on this gorgeous creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
The AJ page looks like a place I'd like to go visit!! Beautiful scene and colors friend!
Jaw-droppingly gorgeous inked sky! Have you ever seen the classic 1960s cartoon special called "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"?
I ask because the skies throughout that show are multi-coloured (watercolour) inked masterpieces and your incredible sky here instantly reminded me of those ones.
Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Post a Comment