Follow me

2 March 2022

pocket full of love

It is always useful to have a 'rag bag' of old jeans and things.
I used to love the jeans which this pocket came from, it had
beautiful embroidered flowers down the leg, days gone bye...
at Double D challenges we need pockets...
Hope  you can join us along in this challenge of fun.
Mood board for you to get some ideas,
 
See you at

44 comments:

meg said...

Simply beautiful

Anita van Deur said...

I love it Annie, i also have a rag bag full :) love the layout of the card the bleu with the color full design paper. XX

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh wow, Annie. I love what you have done with that pocket and I love that you used more jeans fabric for the background, too. This is brilliant.

Freubelmina said...

A beautiful card with the nice jeans parts Annie and the card below is also great, I love the beautiful colors xx

Bernadet said...

This looks fabulous Annie.
Love the colours too.

Je@net said...

It´s a beautiful card, Annie!

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Annie

Anne

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Annie.

Sue xx

Janette said...

Love the look of this one annie, oh to be able to even fit in my old jeans.xx

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous jean pocket card with a lovely sentiment and yes I can remember the embroidered Jeans too Annie x.

!neke said...

A great card !!!!!
groeten Ineke

Donna Phelan said...

Awesome! What a wonderful creation! Denim and lace! Lovely!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card aNNie, and and great use of the pocket of your old jeans, so so pretty!!

Chris said...

What a lovely card Annie, a great idea to use your favourite old jeans, the pocket looks fabulous.
xx

Birgit said...

Oh, how fun that you saved the pockets of your favorite pair of jeans. Looks like a pair I would have loved too. Your card is just as sweet as can be!

Carol L said...

That's a beautiful recycled denim pocket and the lace makes this just perfect!

Diane said...

Well this is certainly cleverly and brilliantly created! What a pretty and fabulous fun pocket card you have created!!

Sandra H said...

Your card is so pretty l do like a bit of denim x

Margreet said...

Stunning card Annie
xxx Margreet

Donna said...

Love how you used a real pocket! and the pairing with patterned paper and lace is a great look!

Darlene said...

O-M-G this is AWESOME! Only you would think to save an actual jeans pocket and use it in the most beautiful way! LOL I LOVE THIS and can picture you in those fancy jeans LOL (I think I actually had a similar pair!) But as you said ... 'back in the day' ... now I do everything to NOT draw attention to my body! LOL Beautiful creation and awesome inspiration sis! Well done!

Conniecrafter said...

Love the layering of the pocket in a pocket, pretty lace and heart on the pocket. The paper behind it so pretty, terrific idea and lovely card!

Ans Gilbert said...

You made such an wonderful card, love the jeans pocket,
Hugs,
Ansx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Annie. Great use of the pocket off of your favourite jeans.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lee said...

Absolutely Stunning.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a fantastic and great card Annie
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Love the jeans pocket and lace -I remember having bells sewn down the side of mine
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

It's a gorgeous card Annie, I love the gorgeous pocket and colours, Kate x

Wies said...

Great card with the jeans background, the lovely jeans pockets and the flowery paper behind the pockets.

Barbara said...

A great take on this challenge is to make a pocket filled with love. It is better than flowers even.

loz said...

Fantastic card and love the use of real pockets Annie..loz

Vicki said...

Fabulous, Annie! I love that you used an actual fabric pocket. So awesome. The pink is a great accent color with the denim. Wonderful card.

Kathy Krug said...

I love this card, Annie. The mix and denim lace and pocket within a pocket is genius and the sentiment is perfect.

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful creative card Annie - this is gorgeous
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Annie love this. Alison xxx

aga-craft said...

Świetny pomysł na kartkę, bardzo oryginalny :)

*Vicki* said...

Now that is so cool that you've used directly from some old jeans! I sure which I had thought about ripping some of mine apart too! Loving the lace on the pocket! Wonderful and creative!

Judy Woodland said...

I just love the whimsical look of your card, Annie. It's simply fabulous and such a great take on the Mood Board. Who doesn't like denim pockets???

Leslie Miller said...

A fabulous card for this challenge! Brings back memories for me, too. I still wear jeans, but these days more conservative. This is so pretty, Annie!

HilaryJane said...

Just having a browse through your recent posts that I have missed and have come across this one. I think it is fabulous so it is the one I have chosen to leave a message on. It is such a clever take on the inspiration photo xx

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Such a sweet and adorable card that reflects many memories Annie! Love the shabby style and all the pretty details.

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a terrifically charming card! It instantly reminds me of something that I haven't thought about in ages: a super fun purse that I made circa age 12 by cutting down an old pair of jeans and transforming it into a crossbody denim bag (which I proceeded to use throughout my middle school and early high school years).

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Fikreta said...

such a lovely card!