Great card Annie love the embossing and copper die cuts, yake care xx
Lovely Easter car, Annie!Hugs
Just beautiful Sis. You & I had the same design idea (imagine that lol). Well done! Have a great day!
Gorgeous emboss folder and I love the die cuts you used too. That cross is beautiful.
How beautiful! x
Gorgeous Easter card Annie..is this a new challenge blog?? hugs Sue x
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous Easter card. Take care. Hugs Jackie
A beautiful Easter card Annie and love the design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Beats Annie xx
Such a pretty Easter card with the cross and bunnies! Love the lillies too!
Nice embossed card, I like it.Greetings.
Beautiful Annie, love the copper colour..luv CHRISSYxx
Absolutely beautiful!
Really wonderful!Hugs,Conny
very nice card.
beautiful card gorgeous emboss folder and I love the little rabbitshugs ellen
Beautiful Easter card AnnieAnne
beautiful framing of that lovely cross and your flowers are just gorgeous to hold up the easel portion of it!
Absolutely stunning.
Beautiful Easter card Annie. Love it.
Stunning easel card, beautiful crucifix for the meaning of Easter and the bunnies add in the celebrating!
Gorgeous easter card Annie..Loz
Lovely Easter easel card aNNie!Hugs
Przepiękna karteczka, symbol Zmartwychwstałego Pana :)
I love the ddynamics the copper adds to your pretty card.
Post a Comment
25 comments:
Great card Annie love the embossing and copper die cuts, yake care xx
Lovely Easter car, Annie!
Hugs
Just beautiful Sis. You & I had the same design idea (imagine that lol). Well done! Have a great day!
Gorgeous emboss folder and I love the die cuts you used too. That cross is beautiful.
How beautiful! x
Gorgeous Easter card Annie..is this a new challenge blog?? hugs Sue x
Hi Annie this is a gorgeous Easter card. Take care. Hugs Jackie
A beautiful Easter card Annie and love the design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Beats Annie xx
Such a pretty Easter card with the cross and bunnies! Love the lillies too!
Nice embossed card, I like it.
Greetings.
Beautiful Annie, love the copper colour..
luv CHRISSYxx
Absolutely beautiful!
Really wonderful!
Hugs,
Conny
very nice card.
beautiful card gorgeous emboss folder and I love the little rabbits
hugs ellen
Beautiful Easter card Annie
Anne
beautiful framing of that lovely cross and your flowers are just gorgeous to hold up the easel portion of it!
Absolutely stunning.
Beautiful Easter card Annie. Love it.
Stunning easel card, beautiful crucifix for the meaning of Easter and the bunnies add in the celebrating!
Gorgeous easter card Annie..Loz
Lovely Easter easel card aNNie!
Hugs
Przepiękna karteczka, symbol Zmartwychwstałego Pana :)
I love the ddynamics the copper adds to your pretty card.
Post a Comment