Follow me

11 May 2022

Think PINK

Welcome to another challenge at
hosted by Diane
Our theme is
THINK PINK 
Magnolia, [Tilda} stamp and beautiful die cuts.
Copic markers are used for my colouring.
Love to see you at our challenge.
 
Bella's recent day out... in the lake

At the doggie park meeting up with latest boyfriend...
the one in the background with no collar on...


45 comments:

Chris said...

Oh my goodness! Double Trouble!!! They've obviously been having a wonderful time judging by those tongues and the happy grins- could be my boy in the background, they all look identical! Love the little video too, so good to see a happy healthy dog having fun.
Oops- nearly forgot the card- it's gorgeous Annie!
xx

Darlene said...

What a beautiful design Sis ... and your coloring is perfect!! OMG look at Bella ... she's grown up so fast! I'm sure she's an amazing companion (along with her other friends lol). Have a great day ahead!!

meg said...

A beautifully coloured image teamed with gorgeous papers,diecuts and embellishments,looks like a wonderful summers day. Bella was definitely having fun in the water

Gerrina said...

I see a little bit more Thildas in stamping blogland lately and yours is a beauty! Hugs, Gerrina

Je@net said...

Your card is beautiful, Annie!

Anita van Deur said...

A beautiful image with gorgeous papers love the colors Annie. The dogs obviously having a wonderful time in the water. Take care.

Craftfanka said...

Magnolia w różowej oprawie wyszła pięknie:) A Bella jest wspaniała :)

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

A beautifully coloured imageand card,Annie!
Hugs

Sarah said...

What a fabulously pretty pink card Annie. I love getting updates on your lovely girl and what she gets up to!! That's quite a handsome beau she has there!! xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and coloring my friend! Liked the video and the picture of Bella and your new boyfriend-made me smile!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This creation is gorgeous Annie and is certainly what the theme asked for. Awesome and pink!! Love to see Bella having fun bless her. I hope her boyfriend is looking after her, he looks a handsome fellow.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow I haven't colored up a Magnolia in forever! Absolutely LOVE the scene you've made and your whole card is absolutely gorgeous! Beautifully done! Looks like these two doggies are having a great time! As hot as it is today over my way I think I'd like to run through some water too!! LOL!! TFS friend!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with great coloring, Annie!
xxx Margreet

Carol L said...

I haven't seen a Magnolia in ages, but she's still as cute as ever in pink! Bella has grown and already has a boyfriend! Time flies ;)

Elephant's Child said...

Very pink indeed - and Bella looks to have had a wonderful trip to the lake.

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely card Annie, beautifully designed.
Bella and her friend looks like they've had a wonderful playtime, Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute Tilda(coming back into favour)and beautiful dies-great video the lake was certainly enjoyed lol
Carol x

HilaryJane said...

Pink, but not too pink, love the splashes of yellow and all the extra bits of interest xx

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, what a gorgeous card, Annie! The colors are scrumptious and the design enchanting! It's good to see Bella having fun in the water and with her friend at the dog park. Thank you so much for sharing all!

Freubelmina said...

Great colors used on your lovely card Annie.
And Bella is beautiful, I love her xx

Lowcarb team member said...

A lovely card, and so nice to see Bella having water fun :)

All the best Jan

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card; I love the Magnolia stamps!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card aNNie and Bella is just the star of the post. Such a joy running in the water! :D
Hugs

Liz said...

Adorable card, Annie. I haven't used my Magnolia stamps for ages, thanks for the inspiration. Bella looks like she is having so much fun. xx

loz said...

Beautiful card annie.. bellas boyfriend looks just like her.. I bet they get up to a lot of trouble together..loz

Conniecrafter said...

She is just so adorable, great coloring of her! Your die cut framing along with the lovely flowers and topped off with the bow gives it such elegance!

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty card and loving the pink Annie x.

cards-by-epie said...

Very beautyfull pink card Annie , nice picture from Bella + friend ;
Nice day and greetzz Epie

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Annie - love your colour choice!
Bella certainly enjoys her life, with swims and walks.
Blessings
Maxine

Doris knippenenplakken said...

What a beautiful card! Great coloring the Tilda lovely details and colors. Have a great day, hugs Doris

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is super sweet and a gorgeous card Annie

Gr Karin

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Annie

Anne

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card and Bella certainly looks as though she loves the water! x

Ans Gilbert said...

Very pretty card in pink, Bella is enjoying the water..
Hugs,
Ansx

aga-craft said...

Śliczna karteczka :) Bella skradła cały post :) :) :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Ut's been a long time since I've seen a Tilda stamp. She has lots of pink in her hair and on the card, too.

LOVE seeing Bella in the lake and with her latest boyfriend, too. Such a happy girl.

Ina G said...

Sweet as and so so pretty. Such a cute image and beautifully layed out aNNie.

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful card, Annie! I love to see dogs having such a good time! xx

Diane said...

Beautiful card Annie, lots of pretty pink! Looks as though Bella loves the water as much as my Mack!! Sorry it took me so long to get here but been spending all my days working outside while the weather has been warm for a change!

Carol W said...

Oh Annie Your coloring skills are amazing. I love the video as well. Looks like Bella was having an awesome time. Great card.

Lisa said...

Super adorable magnolia image and fantastic card with her too. Your coloring is perfect.

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card and cute pictures of Bella.

I just realized with all the changes with blogger...that I had a lot of comments in my spam folder...that should not have been there...

Like a comment of yours that you posted on one of my cards in FEBRUARY!!!
This is a very late thank you for your nice comment!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Much like your darling doggo and its new sweetheart, this card is cuter than cute!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my goodness, she is just precious and I love the way you colored her and the fun patterned papers you used!