Follow me

21 August 2022

gnome globe

 Welcome to another challenge at
Our theme
Anything goes, Christmas
I was inspired by the gnome in our mood board, creating
a snow glob on the silhouette cameo.
Supplies used
white gel pen
acetate
downloaded gnomes from etsy
snowflake dies.

Our mood board to inspire you..


43 comments:

Carol W said...

Annie this card is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I love it.

Darlene said...

OMG what adorable gnomes and your overall design is AMAZING! You are so talented Sis. Hugs & Happy Day to you!

meg said...

Gorgeous icy blues,fun gnomes and a great snowglobe

Elephant's Child said...

That is cute. How are your eyes?

Lia said...

Awesome gnomes! I like the blue tones.
Lia xx

karin said...

Such a great card with this lovely image on it. Love it!
Karin

Valerie-Jael said...

I adore your lovely gnomes! Hugs, Valerie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous Christmas card aNNie, so cute!
Hugs, hope all is going well with your eyes

kiwimeskreations said...

This is beautiful Annie - the white poinsettias in the corner are the perfect accent to the cute gnomes, and the snow globe is stunning
Blessings
Maxine

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Annie, really love those little gnomes, so cute.xx

Gerrina said...

I syill don't get what gnooms have to do with x-mas... but these one are beautifully coloured in blue and that is my favo colour...so that looks a lot better :) Rnjoy the sunday

Chris said...

a fabulous Christmas card Annie, the gnomes arehe cutest, lovely design with the snowglobe!
xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your cute little gnome Christmas card Annie...

Anne

Donna said...

This is so adorable Annie!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really adorable Annie. I hope your eye is improving.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

JD/ Jill said...

This is a beautifully done card!

Kinga K. said...

It's so pretty, I like it :D

*Vicki* said...

Your gnomes are so cute Annie! I love the wintry scene with the globe and snowflakes in the soft blues! Beautiful design!

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Annie, love those gnomes and your colours, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous cute christmas card Annie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Diane said...

Beautiful gnomes and especially love the pretty blues with white!!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so pretty with all the blue, Annie! Love those gnomes!

Conniecrafter said...

they are so cute, like the sentiment and the flowers you added to it

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and gorgeous card Annie

gr karin

Creaellenknutselsite said...

a beautiful card with the Awesome gnomes, I like the blue tones.
hugs ellen

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Annie, I love those Gnomes.

Sue xx

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous, love the icy blues! xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous, frosty Christmas card.
Lorraine

Marjan said...

Hi Annie, hope you had a lovely summer, I did not blog for a long time and enjoyed our summer overhere.
Love you gnome card, ans also adore the boxcard below. Will visit more often now that the Liftchallenge will be starting tomorrow.

Carole Pollard said...

Just love everything about this card it’s a stunning design with fab colour choices Love and hugs Carole x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Annie x

papierelle said...

So lovely, funny and great card. Love it!!!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable Gnomes in blue!

Lena said...

Adorable, Annie. Love the blues :-) Wonderful idea to use a snow globe. I love snow globes, especially Christmas ones :-)

cards-by-epie said...

A adoreble card again Annie....
Nice evening Epie XX

Pia S said...

Loving your gnomes dressed in blue and placed in this fantastic winetry landscape.

cards-by-epie said...

A gorgeous gnoompie card Annie.....
Nice evening .....Epie

Christine said...

wonderful card Annie, your little gnomes are so darn cute ♥

Lola said...

Adorable and wonderful non traditional colors.

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, I like the fun gnomes.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful post

Sarah said...

What an adorable card this is, right up my street!! xx

Carol L said...

I love these cute gnomes and all that calming blue color! Beautiful!