The lovely mood board for ideas and inspiration
Nice card in the box, great job xx
A fabulous layout with gorgeous papers and embellishments,love the sunny colours
what a very beautiful box card Anniegr karin
Lovely, sunny creation.xxx Margreet
Fabulous box card aNNie, love so much the papers and the colours. That cute puppy in the basket makes me smile!! :)Hugs
Have fun - and I hope your eyes are feeling much, much better.
What a beautiful box card Annie - loving the sunflowers against the blue toned paper, and the bike is perfect :)BlessingsMaxine
Fabulous card, so pretty! Hugs, Valerie
Wonderful card, love the shape. Anesha
Wspaniała interpretacja mapki :) świetna praca :)
Fabulous colours and design.Lorraine
I love this Annie, all the gorgeous dies used and pretty colours, its lovely.xx
Great creation.
This is wheelie a cute card! Love the little doggie in the basket:)
So fun! Love the colors and your Designer Papers. That bike looks great. Who doesn't love a box card, super cool!
Beautifully clever Annie and perfect for the challenge and time of year!!
Love your fabulous box card and all the beautiful sunflowers,love the little pup in the cycle basketCarol x
Whay a great way to use that beautiful bike! Gets me in a summer vibe! Hugs, Gerrina
OH WOW! What a fun & fabulous box card Sis! Well done!
Fabulous box card Annie, lovely images and design. Hope you're eyes are ok after the surgery.xx
You've made a beautiful card in a box Annie. I love the decoration and the lovely colors. Greetings Miranda
Such pretty papers and a fun pop up scene for your box, Annie. I cannot help but notice the puppy in the basket -- love! I think it would be so great to have a checkered picket fence in the garden!
I have seen many a card of this type, but this one is so unique and very attractive. Great job on this challenge and card.
Oooh how yummy! x
A gorgeous summery card, love the box design and the pretty sunflowersLorraine x
Wow, Annie, this is amazing! I love the sunflowers and blue/white checks. So pretty.
Oh I totally love this, great dimension and layering to make this wonderful scene, love the sprinkling of the flowers
Annie what an adorable box card with your sunflowers and bicycle. Love the little dog tucked in there :)
What a perfect card for this challenge. AWESOME!
Hey Annie , your boxcard with weels is Amazing !!Lovely day ....hugs Epie x
LOVE the bicycle. Very clever design, too, Annie.
Beautiful card and layout Annie x
What a cheerful box card!! The colors, the blue and white checks with the yellow sunflowers, it's all charming!
Fab card such a brilliant design Hugs Carole x
Absolutely gorgeous pop-up style card Annie! Love the sunflowers so much!
Beautiful card Annie, love the design and colours, Kate x
Oh my goodness, what a darling creation! I love the colors and those sunflowers are fabulous!! Well done, a great take on the Mood Board!
Beautiful bright box card Annie..Loz
beautiful card in a box love the details en the colorshugs ellen
What a very pretty exploding box.HugsCathyxxxx
A beautiful card Annie, lots of pretty details.Pauline - Crafting with Cotnobx
Beautiful box card, so bright and cheery!
This is definitely a WOW card! So very nicely done!
Such a fun and happy card. I love sunflowers and box cards, so this is just up my alley! Big hugs ~ Lena
Beautiful card box with rustic style paperes and elements! Lots of beautiful details.
Post a Comment
45 comments:
Nice card in the box, great job xx
A fabulous layout with gorgeous papers and embellishments,love the sunny colours
what a very beautiful box card Annie
gr karin
Lovely, sunny creation.
xxx Margreet
Fabulous box card aNNie, love so much the papers and the colours. That cute puppy in the basket makes me smile!! :)
Hugs
Have fun - and I hope your eyes are feeling much, much better.
What a beautiful box card Annie - loving the sunflowers against the blue toned paper, and the bike is perfect :)
Blessings
Maxine
Fabulous card, so pretty! Hugs, Valerie
Wonderful card, love the shape. Anesha
Wspaniała interpretacja mapki :) świetna praca :)
Fabulous colours and design.
Lorraine
I love this Annie, all the gorgeous dies used and pretty colours, its lovely.xx
Great creation.
This is wheelie a cute card! Love the little doggie in the basket:)
So fun! Love the colors and your Designer Papers. That bike looks great. Who doesn't love a box card, super cool!
Beautifully clever Annie and perfect for the challenge and time of year!!
Love your fabulous box card and all the beautiful sunflowers,love the little pup in the cycle basket
Carol x
Whay a great way to use that beautiful bike! Gets me in a summer vibe! Hugs, Gerrina
OH WOW! What a fun & fabulous box card Sis! Well done!
Fabulous box card Annie, lovely images and design. Hope you're eyes are ok after the surgery.
xx
You've made a beautiful card in a box Annie. I love the decoration and the lovely colors.
Greetings Miranda
Such pretty papers and a fun pop up scene for your box, Annie. I cannot help but notice the puppy in the basket -- love! I think it would be so great to have a checkered picket fence in the garden!
I have seen many a card of this type, but this one is so unique and very attractive. Great job on this challenge and card.
Oooh how yummy! x
A gorgeous summery card, love the box design and the pretty sunflowers
Lorraine x
Wow, Annie, this is amazing! I love the sunflowers and blue/white checks. So pretty.
Oh I totally love this, great dimension and layering to make this wonderful scene, love the sprinkling of the flowers
Annie what an adorable box card with your sunflowers and bicycle. Love the little dog tucked in there :)
What a perfect card for this challenge. AWESOME!
Hey Annie , your boxcard with weels is Amazing !!
Lovely day ....hugs Epie x
LOVE the bicycle. Very clever design, too, Annie.
Beautiful card and layout Annie x
What a cheerful box card!! The colors, the blue and white checks with the yellow sunflowers, it's all charming!
Fab card such a brilliant design Hugs Carole x
Absolutely gorgeous pop-up style card Annie! Love the sunflowers so much!
Beautiful card Annie, love the design and colours, Kate x
Oh my goodness, what a darling creation! I love the colors and those sunflowers are fabulous!! Well done, a great take on the Mood Board!
Beautiful bright box card Annie..Loz
beautiful card in a box love the details en the colors
hugs ellen
What a very pretty exploding box.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A beautiful card Annie, lots of pretty details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Beautiful box card, so bright and cheery!
This is definitely a WOW card! So very nicely done!
Such a fun and happy card. I love sunflowers and box cards, so this is just up my alley! Big hugs ~ Lena
Beautiful card box with rustic style paperes and elements! Lots of beautiful details.
Post a Comment