Follow me

14 January 2023

GOING DOTTY

[in a good way using embossing folders as the main point

Challenge theme is Embossing folder with a twist

DOTS 


Love to see you enter our challenge

30 comments:

Carol W said...

WOW WOW WOW this is stunning. I love it. Have been absent here for awhile but am back to visiting. Great job on this card.

Elephant's Child said...

Pretty.

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful work Annie - this is a classic card, so very elegant, and immaculately crafted
Blessings
Maxine

meg said...

Beautiful floral arrangement and layout with a wonderful sentiment

Margreet said...

Great embossing and lovely flowers.
xxx Margreet

Freubelmina said...

Nice no lovely card Annie, I like the flowers xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Annie

gr karin

Lia said...

Simply, but...very well done Annie!
Lia xx

Liz said...

Gorgeous card Annie, such a lovely clean design. xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So beautiful and elegant creation, aNNie! Love the flowers!

Creaellenknutselsite said...

a beautiful card love the flowers
hugs ellen

Janette said...

Love your card Annie.x

karin said...

Beautiful card Annie. Love the special way of embossing.
Karin.

Darlene said...

What a BEAUTIFUL design Sis and love the colors of your flowers! Well done! Hope your 2023 is off to a good start!! We are good here! Finally got all my Christmas decorations put away for another year ... whew! what a job! lol

Chris said...

Beautiful card Annie- fabulous flowers and lovely embossed background. My dotty EF was the first one I bought- and I still love it the most!
xx

Gerrina said...

Oh wow; what a geat way to get texture on the card! Enjoy the weekend!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and flowers
Carol x

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

I love this card, Annie!!
Hugs

Carol L said...

Beautiful embossed background for those pretty flowers! I'd go dotty too if I wasn't already going batty :)

Donna said...

Gorgeous and elegant!

HilaryJane said...

A little bit of embossing makes such a difference to a card. this is fabulous xx

aga-craft said...

Prosta karteczka, bardzo urokliwa :)

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful card, beautifully executed. I love your flowers, so elegant and classy. Great design here.

Leslie Miller said...

Your sentiment fits this card so nicely because it is a wonderfully simple design yet still with plenty going on to make it interesting. Beautiful flowers!

Stamps and Paper said...

pretty floral card

Anne

Diane said...

Beautiful florals, a pretty card to remind that Spring is coming at some point here in Michigan!!

Sandra H said...

So very pretty is your card x

Christine said...

wow gorgeous flowers ♥

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty with your lovely flowers!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card!