A lovely serene scene.
OMG this is absolutely beautiful! Love it!
Such a pretty creation. It really does have a peaceful feel.
gorgeous card Anniegr karin
A wonderful card Annie - love how you have used the inspiration board. I always get stumped by them!BlessingsMaxine
WOW so beautiful ...
You can imagine the silence on this beautiful peaceful scene
Oh wow, so atmospheric!!!
Gorgeous card! Hugs, Valerie
Beautiful card and background-love the stampsCarol x
Beautiful card AnnieAnne
Gorgeous card again Annie.xx
Oh wow.. Annie.. this is absolutely stunning!Hugs,Conny
Such a gorgeous winter scene Annie.Sue xx
A nice calm winter scene, Annie!
I so love this, Annie....it really is peaceful!xxx Margreet
Gorgeous card Annie!!
A stunning creation.Lorraine
Ooh wow Annie your card is just so beautiful what a lovely theme x
That's a beauty Annie xx
Wspaniały zimowy klimacik :)
Love the way your card reflects the colours of the top right picture of our Peace on Earth mood board and the overall theme of it by including birds! What a fabulous card with the inky background, snowy splatters, and simple sentiment.
This is awesome aNNie!! LOVE so very much how you realized the whole scene!! That background is really perfect!Hugs
Hello Annie, your card is beautiful, I love the winter scene, Kate x
A beautiful wintery scene, Annie. xx
Oh how pretty Annie. I absolutely love this card.
Gorgeous wintry scene here Annie, and so peaceful too!
Fabulous Christmas card Annie!
I didn't realize Tracy designed more than Lavinia stamps. Thanks for opening my eyes. This is beautiful, Annie!
Wow this one is stunning! Love it! Hugs, Gerrina
the background is so cool, great wintery feel and love the stamp with it!
oooh love your take on using some of Tracy's stamps ♥
The colours are calming and peaceful :)All the best Jan
Beautiful!
Great design on this card!
Wspaniała praca piękne kolory :)
This is so different and absolutely gorgeous xx
Post a Comment
37 comments:
A lovely serene scene.
OMG this is absolutely beautiful! Love it!
Such a pretty creation. It really does have a peaceful feel.
gorgeous card Annie
gr karin
A wonderful card Annie - love how you have used the inspiration board. I always get stumped by them!
Blessings
Maxine
WOW so beautiful ...
You can imagine the silence on this beautiful peaceful scene
Oh wow, so atmospheric!!!
Gorgeous card! Hugs, Valerie
Beautiful card and background-love the stamps
Carol x
Beautiful card Annie
Anne
Gorgeous card again Annie.xx
Oh wow.. Annie.. this is absolutely stunning!
Hugs,
Conny
Such a gorgeous winter scene Annie.
Sue xx
A nice calm winter scene, Annie!
I so love this, Annie....it really is peaceful!
xxx Margreet
Gorgeous card Annie!!
A stunning creation.
Lorraine
Ooh wow Annie your card is just so beautiful what a lovely theme x
That's a beauty Annie xx
Wspaniały zimowy klimacik :)
Love the way your card reflects the colours of the top right picture of our Peace on Earth mood board and the overall theme of it by including birds! What a fabulous card with the inky background, snowy splatters, and simple sentiment.
This is awesome aNNie!! LOVE so very much how you realized the whole scene!! That background is really perfect!
Hugs
Hello Annie, your card is beautiful, I love the winter scene, Kate x
A beautiful wintery scene, Annie. xx
Oh how pretty Annie. I absolutely love this card.
Gorgeous wintry scene here Annie, and so peaceful too!
Fabulous Christmas card Annie!
I didn't realize Tracy designed more than Lavinia stamps. Thanks for opening my eyes. This is beautiful, Annie!
Wow this one is stunning! Love it! Hugs, Gerrina
the background is so cool, great wintery feel and love the stamp with it!
oooh love your take on using some of Tracy's stamps ♥
The colours are calming and peaceful :)
All the best Jan
Beautiful!
Great design on this card!
Wspaniała praca piękne kolory :)
This is so different and absolutely gorgeous xx
Post a Comment