Beautiful journal pages Annie- wonderful stamps and colours! What a gorgeous girl Bella has grown to be- and look how beautifully she poses!-and who could resist those Labrador eyes! xx
Bella looks like she is thinking about what to do next... Love your spread and think it is great how you used the stripe of colour over both pages! (Maybe you'll see something like that on my blog soon) Hugs, Gerrina
Awesome journal pages Annie, and Bella is so pretty too, she needs a crown!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood! Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest} {The Sisterhood} {Stencil Fun}
You know how I feel about the Lavinia stamps. A journal? May have to look into that. I don't know what is so addictive about these stamps, but they sure got me. This looks fantastic, Annie!
Always love your creativity aNNie. This is gorgeous and of course more so wth your lovely new Lavinia goodies. Oh my how Bella is all grown up and so lovely.
Gorgeous art journal book Annie, love the colours and fairies and great stamps, you are so good at these books, I just cannot get into mine, and look at lovely Bella, she's a big girl now, gorgeous girl..
44 comments:
It looks like a picture of a book ... love it!!
Fabulous journal pages love all the stamps and pic of Bella
Carol x
Hi Annie, what a beautiful layout, its gorgeous, love the colours. Bella has grown, she is so sweet.x
How fabulous Annie, I love this spread in your journal.
Sue xx
Lovely pages from your art journal, Annie!!!
Bella is beautiful and elegant as always.
Hugs
Beautiful design and colours and a lovely picture of Bella x
Love your new Lavinia Journal and stamps. Great creation!
Lovely photo of Bella!
xxx Margreet
Fabulous journal pages! So nice to see a photo of Bella, she looks so well behaved and sweet!
Have fun - it is lovely to see Bella again too.
Beautiful journal pages Annie- wonderful stamps and colours!
What a gorgeous girl Bella has grown to be- and look how beautifully she poses!-and who could resist those Labrador eyes!
xx
Beautiful crafting. Bella looks great! Hugs, Valerie
Beautiful Annie and so is Bella xx
WOW What a fabulous journal you have created! Awe look at sweet Bella ... she sure has grown!! Happy Day!
this is beautiful and great photo Annie
gr karin
This is just beautiful both your journal pages and your Bella xx
Two beautiful pages to start your journal,gorgeous stamping and colours
Bella looks just so cute your creation is just stunning as always x
Wow! Fabulous journal with lovely stamps and colours!
Bella is adorable! :)
Hugs!
Oh Bella is just too cute :)
Love your spread you have done in your journal, like how the color is only spread across the page!
This page is exquisite Annie - love the colour blending, and the elegant, minimal stamping
Blessings
Maxine
Pięknie wykonane strony:) Piękne kolory:)
Wooww....very lovely journal Annie , sweet Bella picture ;
Nice day and weekend Hugs Epie
Gorgeous pages, I love it!
Have a great day, hugs Doris
Gorgeous Journal page, i love it!
Have a great day, hugs Doris
What a beautiful journal and those stamped images are amazing! I remember when you first got Bella and how tiny she was! Look at her now!
really lovely journal pages Annie...I keep promising myself one of those lovely journals ...
Anne
Bella looks like she is thinking about what to do next...
Love your spread and think it is great how you used the stripe of colour over both pages! (Maybe you'll see something like that on my blog soon) Hugs, Gerrina
Awesome journal pages Annie, and Bella is so pretty too, she needs a crown!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}
{Stencil Fun}
Magical is truly the word for this spread. Gosh, Bella has grown since I last saw her. Such a cutie.
Beautiful journal pages with lovely stamps and colours. And a lovely photo of Bella.
Wies xxx
What a beautiful AJ layout! Love the blended colors and images! Turned out stunning! Really love sweet Bella who keeps getting bigger it seems!! LOL
Fabulous book and lavinia stamps Annie.. Bell is growing up and looks so Beautiful..Loz
beautiful journal pages I love the stamps and picture of Bella
hugs ellen
This is really gorgeous Annie, so is Bella.❤
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
You know how I feel about the Lavinia stamps. A journal? May have to look into that. I don't know what is so addictive about these stamps, but they sure got me. This looks fantastic, Annie!
Oops! Just as I clicked publish I remembered darling Bella. How could anyone forget that sweet face? Thank you so much for sharing her pic, Annie!
Love your Lavinia Journal and beautiful pages. I can't wait to order mine :)
What a great project. I love how this turned out. Great job.
O wow: this is awesome. Lovely colours and the page is telling a little story.
Lia xx
Bella jest rozkoszna :) jak szybko urosła :)
Always love your creativity aNNie. This is gorgeous and of course more so wth your lovely new Lavinia goodies.
Oh my how Bella is all grown up and so lovely.
This is really gorgeous.
Wonderful Journal page, and Bella is so cute! Thanks for sharing her pic!
Gorgeous art journal book Annie, love the colours and fairies and great stamps, you are so good at these books, I just cannot get into mine, and look at lovely Bella, she's a big girl now, gorgeous girl..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Post a Comment