Our mood board
Another really pretty one.
Love it, the colors are so sweet, have a great day Annie.
this is so beautiful Anniegr karin
What a great card Annie!Love the stamping and heat ebossing!
Gorgeous wreath Annie
A lovely wreath and charming Lavinia stamps. Really well done.
A very sweet Christmas card aNNie! Love all the pink tones!
Gorgeous pink wreath. Beautiful stamping and heatembossing.xxx Margreet
How pretty Annie - a delicate wreath indeed on this beautiful cardBlessingsMaxine
Jaki piękny wianek :)
Beautiful card AnnieAnne
A beautiful wreath and pretty baubles, a card anyone would love to receive x
Such a gorgeous wreath and lovely non traditional colours too.Sue xx
Very pretty wreath with great colors and splatters. Love the colors
This is very pretty hun love the colours xxx
i don't know if my last comment appeared so here is another lol. Loving the colours of your wreath really beautiful xx
Prachtig in deze tinten !!!!Groeten Ineke
What a BEAUTIFUL wreath! Fabulous design!
Gorgeous, but it's not even Easter, yet. Hugs,Valerie
Śliczny różowy wianuszek :)
Your card Annie is truly beautiful x
Very elegant, peaceful and beautiful!
So elegant, peaceful and gorgeous Anne!
I love this gorgeous Christmas creation, I adore the lovely colour palette.HugsCathyxxxx
Gorgeous stamped wreath- love the stamps and the colours.xx
Beautiful stamping and colours Annie..Loz
A beautiful wreath card Annie, love the shades of pink, Kate x
Wow, what a beautiful card!
Gorgeous pink Christmas card Annie, love the splatters and stamps, beautiful..Luv CHRISSYxx
You are really on a roll with the Lavinia stamps; It is super beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina
Wow, Annie, this is amazing! Love the colours!Hugs,Conny
So pretty, I love pink and the shine on those baubles is stunning.xx
Amazing!!!! I especially love the unusual Christmas colors.
Wow, so very beautiful Annie!!
Gorgeous pretty in pink card Annie, a beautiful design!!
Oh my is that gorgeous, I have been loving pink for Christmas lately and this is wonderful!
Why not a pink wreath. Love yours.Hugs Mrs A.
Absolutely gorgeous Annie! I love the pink color during Christmas and it works perfectly with your fairy theme here!
your wreathe is absolutely stunning in pink - awesome inspiration xx
Gosh, this is pretty! I have some of those Lavinia stamps. Love the look you gave them with this soft and delicate Christmas wreath!
What a gorgeous wreath, Annie - so artsy and and such beautiful colours!
Beautiful and festive. xx
Post a Comment
42 comments:
Another really pretty one.
Love it, the colors are so sweet, have a great day Annie.
this is so beautiful Annie
gr karin
What a great card Annie!
Love the stamping and heat ebossing!
Gorgeous wreath Annie
A lovely wreath and charming Lavinia stamps. Really well done.
A very sweet Christmas card aNNie! Love all the pink tones!
Gorgeous pink wreath. Beautiful stamping and heatembossing.
xxx Margreet
How pretty Annie - a delicate wreath indeed on this beautiful card
Blessings
Maxine
Jaki piękny wianek :)
Beautiful card Annie
Anne
A beautiful wreath and pretty baubles, a card anyone would love to receive x
Such a gorgeous wreath and lovely non traditional colours too.
Sue xx
Very pretty wreath with great colors and splatters. Love the colors
This is very pretty hun love the colours xxx
i don't know if my last comment appeared so here is another lol. Loving the colours of your wreath really beautiful xx
Prachtig in deze tinten !!!!
Groeten Ineke
What a BEAUTIFUL wreath! Fabulous design!
Gorgeous, but it's not even Easter, yet. Hugs,Valerie
Śliczny różowy wianuszek :)
Your card Annie is truly beautiful x
Very elegant, peaceful and beautiful!
So elegant, peaceful and gorgeous Anne!
I love this gorgeous Christmas creation, I adore the lovely colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Gorgeous stamped wreath- love the stamps and the colours.
xx
Beautiful stamping and colours Annie..Loz
A beautiful wreath card Annie, love the shades of pink, Kate x
Wow, what a beautiful card!
Gorgeous pink Christmas card Annie, love the splatters and stamps, beautiful..
Luv CHRISSYxx
You are really on a roll with the Lavinia stamps; It is super beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina
Wow, Annie, this is amazing! Love the colours!
Hugs,
Conny
So pretty, I love pink and the shine on those baubles is stunning.xx
Amazing!!!! I especially love the unusual Christmas colors.
Wow, so very beautiful Annie!!
Gorgeous pretty in pink card Annie, a beautiful design!!
Oh my is that gorgeous, I have been loving pink for Christmas lately and this is wonderful!
Why not a pink wreath. Love yours.Hugs Mrs A.
Absolutely gorgeous Annie! I love the pink color during Christmas and it works perfectly with your fairy theme here!
your wreathe is absolutely stunning in pink - awesome inspiration xx
Gosh, this is pretty! I have some of those Lavinia stamps. Love the look you gave them with this soft and delicate Christmas wreath!
What a gorgeous wreath, Annie - so artsy and and such beautiful colours!
Beautiful and festive. xx
Post a Comment