Follow me

2 July 2023

Blue winter

Welcome back to a new challenge at
Theme~ Anything goes Christmas
Our fabulous mood board if you wish to use it
and hope to see you at our challenge

 

31 comments:

meg said...

Gorgeous card Annie,your bauble scene is a beauty

Elephant's Child said...

And it would suit us here if our Christmas was in July.

Freubelmina said...

Wow you used the mood board so well with this beautiful card!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's really so lovely aNNie!! Fabulous Christmas card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card Annie

gr karin

Valerija said...

Wonderful Christmas card.
Valerija xx

karin said...

Great card with that winter scenery in the bauble. Love it!
Karin

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delightful card Annie. Loving the centre piece and the fabulous holly surrounding
Blessings
Maxine

!neke said...

Prachtige kaart !!!!
Groeten Ineke

Janette said...

Beautiful card Annie, love the little scene in the bauble.xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with the great baubles.
xxx Margreet

Carol L said...

Just beautiful with that cute little ornament and decorative edging! This is so peaceful looking!

Diane said...

Pretty card Annie, nice design!

jimlynn said...

What a cute scene inside that Christmas ball - and a totally gorgeous card too! I love all the holly around the edges and that sentiment. Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the Holly borders and images in the bauble
Carol x

Sarah said...

Wow, that's a stunning card Annie. I have a very long list of Lavinia stamps that I "need" xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Cute and sweet card!
Hugs

Donna said...

Beautiful card, you have such a knack for combining items on a card!

Chris said...

A beautiful Christmas card using your fabulous Lavinia Stamps Annie.
xx

Darlene said...

So, so pretty Sis and I love the little bauble scene! Beautiful DT project inspiration!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such an awesome uplifting Christmas creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautiful card Annie, I love the blueness of it and the design, Kate x

Kate said...

So pretty Annie - love where you went with the mood board! The large bauble is gorgeous but I really like how you have done those smaler hanging ornaments as well and what a fab text at the base!! Great mood board by the way, I am in dire need of some Christmas inspiration right now! Hugs, Kate

Leslie Miller said...

How pretty this is, Annie! Cute ornament with the little houses (Lavinia maybe?) and the 3D resin baubles are a beautiful touch.

Conniecrafter said...

Such a beautiful ornament with the sweet scene, I love the smaller ones hanging and among the holly too!

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty card Annie the colour is gorgeous one of my favourite colours on a Christmas card great size bauble and the little ones too x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Winter scene and Christmas card Annie..

luv CHRISSYxx

Christine said...

Beautiful Christmas ornament scene, I need to back to Jo's videos and make some :)

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful baubles and lovely holly framing! Love the sweet little houses!

Susan B said...

Great use of the colours in our Peace on Earth mood board! Love the tiny holly and baubles to frame the main bauble.

cards-by-epie said...

Nice Chritmas card with the moodboard
Byebye Epie