See you at the beach in our challenge...
Beautiful beach scene you have created Annie..lovely cardAnne
I love beach-scenes! And this one is a dreamy-beautiful one! Hugs, Gerrina
Gorgeous colours.
Beautiful scenexxx Margreet
Such a beautiful peaceful beach scene
This is so beautiful, Annie xoxo
Oh, so sweet and cozy Annie!Lovely scene, coloring and frame! Awesome work!Hugs
Oh wow.. this is amazing, Anni! Love your beach scene!Hugs,Conny
How lovely old stamp! Fabulous beach scene with it, love all the details!Hugs
What a beautiful beach scene! I love all those details - just gorgeous! I wonder what she's dreaming about. Love your card.Lynn
Such a sweet scene! Another fabulous DT project to inspire us all! Hugs
You've managed to add every element imaginable for a great beach scene on this card! Love it all!
A fabulous beach scene Annie, perfect choice of die cuts to add to your lovely stamped image.xx
sweet and beautiful Anniegr karin
Lovely and sweet card!!Hugs
Wow Annie your card is so pretty x
Stunning scene. So amazing. Love it.
Gorgeous card colours and scene Annie..Loz
What a pretty scene you have created Annie - this is a gorgeous cardBlessingsMaxine
WWooww lovely beach time card with great designNice day .... Epie
Lovely beach scene Annie, is that an old Penny black stamp, I have one of two girls but similar to this somehow..xx
A gorgeous card Annie.Sue xx
LOve the cute image and scene,especially the lighthouse.Carol x
Oh my she is so sweet, great coloring and I love your added goodies to complete the seen, neat water drops, sand and she shells, along with the lighthouse and birds!
Absolutely gorgeous design! Love the beautiful girl and lovely colors!
I love this one. It really conjures up a day at the beach, gorgeous xx
Beautiful beach scene with the sweet little girl. Wonderful colouring ♥
this is amazing, i Love the beach scenehugs ellen
Some stamps are worth saving and this sure is one of them. I love how it looks with the extras you added. Pretty!
Gorgeous card, beautiful beach scene and love how you colored her dress, I'm still trying to figure out how you did the dress and the bushes.
Wonderful scene and card. Love the image.Valerija xx
Such a fabulous colourful beachy card aNNie.
Post a Comment
32 comments:
Beautiful beach scene you have created Annie..lovely card
Anne
I love beach-scenes! And this one is a dreamy-beautiful one! Hugs, Gerrina
Gorgeous colours.
Beautiful scene
xxx Margreet
Such a beautiful peaceful beach scene
This is so beautiful, Annie xoxo
Oh, so sweet and cozy Annie!
Lovely scene, coloring and frame! Awesome work!
Hugs
Oh wow.. this is amazing, Anni! Love your beach scene!
Hugs,
Conny
How lovely old stamp! Fabulous beach scene with it, love all the details!
Hugs
What a beautiful beach scene! I love all those details - just gorgeous! I wonder what she's dreaming about. Love your card.
Lynn
Such a sweet scene! Another fabulous DT project to inspire us all! Hugs
You've managed to add every element imaginable for a great beach scene on this card! Love it all!
A fabulous beach scene Annie, perfect choice of die cuts to add to your lovely stamped image.
xx
sweet and beautiful Annie
gr karin
Lovely and sweet card!!
Hugs
Wow Annie your card is so pretty x
Stunning scene. So amazing. Love it.
Gorgeous card colours and scene Annie..Loz
What a pretty scene you have created Annie - this is a gorgeous card
Blessings
Maxine
WWooww lovely beach time card with great design
Nice day .... Epie
Lovely beach scene Annie, is that an old Penny black stamp, I have one of two girls but similar to this somehow..xx
A gorgeous card Annie.
Sue xx
LOve the cute image and scene,especially the lighthouse.
Carol x
Oh my she is so sweet, great coloring and I love your added goodies to complete the seen, neat water drops, sand and she shells, along with the lighthouse and birds!
Absolutely gorgeous design! Love the beautiful girl and lovely colors!
I love this one. It really conjures up a day at the beach, gorgeous xx
Beautiful beach scene with the sweet little girl. Wonderful colouring ♥
this is amazing, i Love the beach scene
hugs ellen
Some stamps are worth saving and this sure is one of them. I love how it looks with the extras you added. Pretty!
Gorgeous card, beautiful beach scene and love how you colored her dress, I'm still trying to figure out how you did the dress and the bushes.
Wonderful scene and card. Love the image.
Valerija xx
Such a fabulous colourful beachy card aNNie.
Post a Comment