Follow me

2 August 2023

Use a Stencil/In collaboration with Altenew

Another fabulous challenge at

Double D /Collaboration with Altenew 

Theme is:

Use a Stencil

Altenew products used are:



Please come along and join us in these combined and fabulous
challenges but you must use an Altenew Stencil 

Visit the fabulous Designers and see what amazing 
creations they have come up with.... 

#Altenew

 Double D Challenges  

Altenew Inspiration Challenge

$50 gift certificate to the challenge winner from Altenew

and this prize from the challenge team host

Good luck and you have to be in it to win it...
see you there 

33 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

That looks Great.

Diane said...

Very creative and gorgeous Annie, the stencil is certainly a WOW factor as is the beautiful peony, a beautiful design!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous card Annie

gr karin

meg said...

You created a fabulous colourful background for the beautiful stamped image,a wonderful card

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Annie, love your stamping and stencilling.
xxx Margreet

Gerrina said...

Oh wow! I love the contrast between the geometric sponged part and the flowers! And beautifully coloured and colours! Hugs, Gerrina

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Annie..I love the colours

Anne

Janette said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the beautiful flowers. x

Vicki said...

This is so beautiful Annie! Those mini cubes are simply awesome. The blended colors on them look fabulous. The peony is colored perfect. I love peonies!

Donna Phelan said...

Pretty colors, love the look of that cube stencil, so cool!

Barbara said...

This card is so impressive and unique! I love the dazzle!

Barbara said...

This card is so impressive and unique! I love the dazzle!

Birgit said...

This is stunning Annie! I love how you used the cube builder stencils in the background. What a beautiful base for your lovely bloom to rest.

Darlene said...

What can I say??? WOW! GORGEOUS! Beautiful DT inspiration Sis ... stay well ... hugs from Ohio!

Carol L said...

WOW Annie, you surely worked some serious magic with that stencil on this creation! I love that graphic design behind the flowers!

jimlynn said...

That stencil made a perfectly gorgeous background for the flowers. So lovely!
LYnn

Sarah said...

What stunning colours Annie!! Beautiful xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Lovely card, Annie!!
I love the stencil and the colors!!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous design! I believe I do have this Altenew stencil and haven't used it very much! LOVE the colors on this and wonderful inspiration friend!

Chris said...

Wow! This is stunning Annie, fabulous stamps and stencilling in beautiful colours.
xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A gorgeous card Annie and I love your stencilling and the colours that you have used Michelle x

Leslie Miller said...

The cube builder stencil is amazing and you sure do know how to use it! What a fabulous background for your gorgeous flower. I'm totally enchanted!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing card aNNie!! Love the vibrant colours and the stencilled background is glorious!
Hugs

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and background,love the beautiful vibrant coloured flower
carol x

kiwimeskreations said...

Great use of the stencil to form you background Annie
Blessings
Maxine

papierelle said...

You used one of my favorite stencils, the effect is always great and your card looks beautiful.

Marjan said...

Beautiful design, pretty colours and lovely card, as always!

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful and creative Annie lovely finished card x

cards-by-epie said...

Great design and lovely colorss Annie....
Hugs Epie

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Conniecrafter said...

I love the soft effect of your background using the stencil and the flower is just gorgeous, such pretty details!

Donna said...

Stunning card, like the stenciling and your flowers!

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful card. Love how you have used that stencil as a background. GENIUS!!!!