Follow me

4 October 2023

Pink October

Welcome back to our challenge  which is
Pink October at


My images were cut on the silhouette cameo from the 
silhouette store... background was made up of Lavinia dinkles
and a strip of paint across the page. 

our mood board to inpsire you 


31 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love the owl - but then I love them in any colour.

Elle-Jeanne said...

Prachtige kaart mooi in het roze van pink ribbon.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

meg said...

A wonderful autumnal scene,it looks fantastic in pink

kiwimeskreations said...

Great use of the pink and the inspiration photo Annie. A very clever card
Blessings
Maxine

Janette said...

Very pretty card, love the pink it always cheers me up for some reason. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and gorgeous card Annie

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute owl and all the pink
Carol x

!neke said...

Wat een beauty !!!!!
groeten Ineke

Chris said...

Definitely pretty and definitely pink- what a great take on the mood board!
xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Oh I just adore your pink owl ...gorgeous card Annie...

Anne

Birgit said...

A pretty in pink work of he-art Annie. I love the inky background and the focal panel with the pink pumpkins and that darling owl. Such an adorable card!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Pretty in pink! Hugs, Valerie
And hugs to Bella, too!

Diane said...

So creative and pretty Annie with all your pretty pink details!!

Carol L said...

That little birdie is so pretty in pink with the hearts and arrows in a ring! Beautiful elements everywhere you look :)

jimlynn said...

Pretty in pink is so right!! Your card is so pretty and I do love all that pink. Great background for the cute owl too.
Lynn

Darlene said...

SO SO cute!! Love that little owl!!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful pink Autumn card! Love that background!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Annie this is so adorable and so very pink I love it and the detail especially that wee Owl
hugs
lorraine x

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Love this card in rose!
Hugs

Donna said...

Fantastic card Annie!

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Annie, all the more so for such a great cause xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card aNNie, so sweet and cute! Love the pink owl!

Lena said...

I'm loving all the pink cards from the DT. Pink is not a colour I associate with October, but all the pretty cards are changing my mind. Love all the pink elements you added to your card. Have a wonderful day.
❤Lena
Lena’s Creations

Lowcarb team member said...

Isn't that owl cute :)

All the best Jan

Gerrina said...

Love that you went for the bright pink! And that you used so many things that are so special for this season! Looks great! Hugs, Gerrina

Donna Phelan said...

Super cute! Love the pink pumpkins, That owl looks like he can see into my soul lol Cute!

Vicki said...

Sweet design Annie. Love all of the different details right down to the handbag and cute framed owl.

Barbara said...

Super cute pink card for this challenge. I love the special nod to the cancer ribbon. I think the only one that did that on the team.

Conniecrafter said...

I love that heart/arrow wreath going around that cute owl, the flamingo for the "i" is too cute and love all the other goodies you have put with it, great background too!

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute card. You have all the things, and they all work perfectly together to create a fabulous Pink October card. Well done!

Christine said...

sweet little pink owl ♥