Follow me

2 October 2023

Twiggy

Challenge theme is anything goes 
For my design team project I have used 

Twiggy


Copic markers and prismacolour  pencils were used for 
my image and frantage melted onto the paper...

33 comments:

Je@net said...

A beautiful autumn card, Annie!

kiwimeskreations said...

when i saw your title I was expecting something long and slender like the model of that name many years ago... how wrong I was! This is a fabulous card Annie, and I love the texture the frantage gives
Blessings
Maxine

Elephant's Child said...

Cute gnome.

meg said...

Beautiful autumnal colours and a fun image

Janette said...

How on earth did this little guy get on that swing, haha, bless him he looks so happy though. What a sweet card. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Annie

gr karin

aga-craft said...

WspaniaƂe powitanie jesieni :)

Margreet said...

Fun card with great autumnal colors!
xxx Margreet

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful card , lovely colors. Groetjes Doris

cards-by-epie said...

Ooww..... awesome card Annie, love this scene
Nice day ....... Epie

R's Rue said...

I love it. So cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

coldwaters2 said...

This is fabulous Annie loving that Gnome on the swing also the falling leaves and the frantage
hugs
lorraine x

Valerie-Jael said...

Woderful! LOVE it, hugs, Valerie

Carol L said...

Well if that isn't the cutest little gnome swinging away, I don't know what is! Such a fun card!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Autumn card and falling leaves-love the cute gnome and frantage
Carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute gnome and great dimension on the tree branch!! Love the frantage on the frame!

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Beautiful autumn card, Annie!!
Regards

jimlynn said...

Super cute and fun card! I love the Frantage on here too!!
Lynn

HilaryJane said...

What a wonderful autumnal feel you have created on this card. Great dimension too xx

Chrissy said...

He is adorable Annie, fabulous scene, I love the falling leaves and textured background, gorgeous card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Chris said...

Cute gnome, fabulous colouring, colours and background, a lovely autumnal feel to this!
xx

Christine said...

adorable little gnome swinging among the leaves ♥

Creaellenknutselsite said...

beautiful card and lovely colors, i love the gnome
hugs ellen

Marjan said...

A delightful card with this fun autumn scene! Beautiful background, Annie!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun image, love the textured background too.
Lorraine

Donna said...

Darling gnome and like the scene you created!

AndreaNorris said...

Wow he is so awesome Annie!!
Andrea x

*Vicki* said...

Twiggy is just as cute as can be! I love the texture and Fall design!

papierelle said...

This is how you can enjoy autumn. A wonderfully cute and cheerful card.

Conniecrafter said...

This is such a fun image, love the falling leaves, and I am not sure what frantage is but it sure did give great texture to your scene!

Lena said...

Twiggy is just as adorable as can be. And he looks like he's having a load of fun! Beautiful Autumn card, Annie.
Have a wonderful day.
❤Lena
Lena’s Creations

Lowcarb team member said...

A lovely Autumn card, wonderful colours and Twiggy is cute.

All the best Jan

Sandra H said...

How cute is your image this card is stunning x