Follow me

18 October 2023

Pumpkins

Welcome back to our challenge at
Darlene wants to see Pumpkins
I have a jar of pumpkins, die cut thanks from Fiki, a 
gift a while back , and I also used some twine, 
designer papers and a LOTV sentiment stamp.
Come along and join in our challenge.
our mood board for inspiration.



30 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous cards Annie - that die cut jar is so striking, and I love that you have put the pumpkins behind the centra aperture - they are a great contrast to the other, softer, colours
Blessings
Maxine

Elephant's Child said...

Lovely card. The mood board is a great nod to Halloween.

meg said...

Great layout,elements and sentiment on this beautiful card

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Annie

gr karin

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely pumpkins! Hugs, Valerie

Stamps and Paper said...

Great die cuts Annie, lovely card

Anne

Janette said...

Love the jar, a very pretty card. xx

Vicki said...

Beautiful Annie! That border die is gorgeous and the plaid looks amazing. Love the soft colors and heart cut out. So very pretty.

Carol L said...

This is so pretty with the pumpkins in the jar and I love that die-cut plaid panel too! Beautiful!

Darlene said...

What a clever (and beautiful) design sis! Love that jar of pumpkins ... well done! Awesome inspiration!

Diane said...

A gorgeous card Annie, love your pretty jar of pumpkins!!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the soft colours and jar of pumpkins
Carol x

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

A cute card, Annie!
Hugs

jimlynn said...

Nothing cuter than pumpkins in a jar. VERY creative and so pretty!
Lynn

Chrissy said...

Fabulous jar of pumpkins Annie, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Annie x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card aNNie, that jar looks fabulous!Great design!
Hugs

cards-by-epie said...

Ooww....Nice pumpkins in the jar , Annie
Nice day hugs Epie

Barbara said...

Cleaver design with the pumpkin heart and that wonderful soft plaid die cut.

Donna said...

This is a fabulous fall card!

Lena said...

Beautiful jar of pumpkins on a lovely card design. xx

Christine said...

gorgeous card Annie, the mason jar is so sweet and I love the soft colours ♥

Conniecrafter said...

A very pretty jar of pumpkins for sure, I like the little arrangement on the outside too, love the border with the plaid too and the scalloped edge of the card!

loz said...

Beautiful jar and pumpkins Annie..Loz

Lowcarb team member said...

I always enjoy seeing pumpkins :)

All the best Jan

Creaellenknutselsite said...

your card is beautiful i love the soft colours and jar of pumpkins
hugs ellen

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful card!!
Hugs Doris

Carol W said...

This is AWESOME!

Judy Woodland said...

So, so pretty. I love the soft color and all those die cut elements. And your pattern papers are gorgeous too, the whole thing is just gorgeous.

Donna Phelan said...

Love that mason jar and your pretty border die cut panel. Falltastic!