Oh Annie Tilda is my most loved all time favourite stamp range I have loads of them just haven't got round to using them this year I love this little Tilda and that background is FAB hugs lorraine x
This is such a sweet card of thanks, and your design elements are so pretty. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. Donna xx
Beautiful card Annie as always, your Tilda is gorgeous l love them and used to colour them for ages infact l still have some so might just get one on a post xx
Such a sweet "Thank You", Annie! The Floral paper, the layers and the touch of glitter... Thank you for sharing your fabulous feminine creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck! Hugs, Jan (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
28 comments:
Sweet 'Thank you' card Annie..gosh haven't seen one of these images for a long time...lovely card
Anne
Its nice to see Tilda again, this is a very pretty card Annie. xx
Love the cute image,gorgeous bow and little metal charm
Carol x
A pretty girly card today Annie, lovely design and papers, love the distressed look. xx
Prachtige kaart Annie.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
I haven't seen Tilda in quite some time, but she sure looks cute in all the pink and blue colors! Love those flowers!
Great colouring on the Tilda and a very sweet design aNNie! So cute!
Fabulous card, I like your design and as always your coloring! Glad you joined us at Jan's Digi Stamp challenge.
Beautiful Tilda image and card
Your card is just adorable Annie!
Hugs
What a pretty card! Hugs, Valerie
Lovely Tilda on a great background.
xxx Margreet
sweet and beautiful Annie
gr karin
Beautiful, beautiful card Annie. I love that sweet image and the addition of the charm. So pretty.
Lynn
Thank you cards are always welcome.
She is adorable Annie, I was just looking at my Tilda stamps the other day while looking for something else, she is adorable..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Oh Annie Tilda is my most loved all time favourite stamp range I have loads of them just haven't got round to using them this year I love this little Tilda and that background is FAB
hugs
lorraine x
Piękna karteczka, wspaniale błyszczy :)
This is such a sweet card of thanks, and your design elements are so pretty. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx
A real sweetie Annie - loving your colour choices and the wonderful die cut background
Blessings
Maxine
A beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog
Beautiful card Annie as always, your Tilda is gorgeous l love them and used to colour them for ages infact l still have some so might just get one on a post xx
Such a sweet "Thank You", Annie! The Floral paper, the layers and the touch of glitter... Thank you for sharing your fabulous feminine creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Sweet little Tilda on a beautiful card. Love the charm! xx
Tilda looks so sweet sitting among the flowers ♥
She is so sweet sitting among your pretty flowers, I like the hearts going around the frame, such a pretty bow to top it off!
Gorgeous Tilda card Annie..Loz
Such a sweet looking card.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment