Follow me

24 December 2023

Feeding the birds

New Release time of some cute images by Wendy Burns
of All Dressed Up Designs
I have chosen to use
Using a designer paper background, frantage and 
added 'string' to make her appear to be on a log swing. 
Copic markers were used

Visit our challenge blog and join in the challenge
which is Anything Goes  
don't forget to use an Image from All Dressed up to qualify.  

16 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Definitely cute.

meg said...

Absolutely adorable,a great idea to make the image look like she's sitting on a swing.

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful card Annie - love how you have turned a plain log into a log swing!
Christmas blessings to you and yours
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Annie....gr karin

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Annie…Happy a Christmas to you

Anne

karin said...

So cute, great with the swing 😊
Happy Holidays,
Karin

!neke said...

Beautiful cards !!!!
And Merry Christmas !!!!

Gerrina said...

She and the birds are so cute! Enjoy the long weekend!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful Annie....Merry Christmas x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable and so cute!! Love the effect you gave to the swinging girl using the string!
Hugs, Merry Christmas!

Bernadet said...

How cute is this Annie!!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness that is just so sweet, I love the little birdies with the house, great coloring and neat idea to make the log a swing!
Merry Christmas!

aga-craft said...

Wesołych , błogosławionych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia :)

Wendy L said...

It's a lovely, cute image, beautiful card Annie, xx

cards-by-epie said...

Nice work Annie.... lovely
Nice day xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute Annie, I love the background you have made for her. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you good health for the coming year.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx