Follow me

24 December 2023

Pixi Dust

Taking a break for a few days to just have ME time,
will catch up your blogs as soon as I can.
Posts are pre-scheduled 


Using the beautiful free image provided

I am entering into 

Also using 
Gnomes at Home ATC set
Pixi Dust 2
Pixi Play

19 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card Annie. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year for you and your loved ones.
Greetings Miranda

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Fantastic card, Annie!
A Wish you a Merry Christmas!
Hugs

Sandra H said...

Wow Annie this is just stunning x

Elephant's Child said...

Happy Christmas. Enjoy your me time.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card aNNie, so impressive with that beautiful image!!
Enjoy your own time and Merry Christmas!!!

Carol L said...

what a lovely image so beautifully crafted into a card! Have the best possible Christmas and enjoy your "me" time - you've certainly earned it!

Christine said...

that is such a magical image. Have a wonderful Christmas day xx

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that is an amazing image, enjoy your "me" time!

meg said...

A beautiful image and card

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Enjoy your well deserved *ME* time Annie.
Happy Christmas.. I hope it's a Merry one.
Hugs Tracey x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Annie...gr karin

Creaellenknutselsite said...

a beautiful card
and i Wish you a Merry Christmas!
hugs ellen

loz said...

Gorgeous image Annie..Loz

Clara said...

Such a beautiful card. Enjoy your "me time"

Carole J said...

Really pretty digital card. Love the added pixies to the provided Christmas image. Thank you, Annie, for joining the December Christmas image challenge at Gecko Galz.
xx

kiwimeskreations said...

So pretty Annie. I trust you have had a wonderful Christmas, and enjoy your blogging break
Blessings
Maxine

Lia said...

This is fantastic!! Annie, I hope you had a wonderful christmastime and I wish you all the best for 2024!!
Lia xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Anne.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Annie, I am glad you are taking some me time.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you good health for the coming year.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx