Follow me

23 December 2023

Winter

I am taking a break over the Christmas period
I will visit you all when I can..
Thank you for comments 


[in a good way using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder with a twist
Winter
The stamp I am using was gifted a few years ago... 
snow flake stamps were added here and there.. 

See you at our challenge x

25 comments:

Wendy L said...

What a sweet, fun card. Xx
Merry Christmas to you, xx

Elephant's Child said...

I love the texture and depth that embossing gives the card.

meg said...

A wonderful happy snowman,

kiwimeskreations said...

What a 'fun' snowman image, Annie, and a gorgeous card
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute card Annie.....gr karin

Carol L said...

I can't help but smile at that cute little snowman! Enjoy your break and have a wonderful Christmas too! Hugs!

loz said...

Lovely card Annie. Enjoy the break and have a fantastic christmas and new year..Loz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable snowmen and love the texture on the back!
Have a wonderful Christmas, aNNie!!

Darlene said...

Such a happy snowman! Our snow from earlier in the week has disappears and looks like we won't have a white Christmas this year (which is fine with me since we will be driving an hour to our daughter's house) ... but winter has just begun here so I know there is more of the 'white stuff' on the way! Hope you're enjoying your pool this holiday season! MERRY CHRISTMAS my sweet friend and hugs to Bill as well!

aga-craft said...

Urocza, zimowa karteczka :)

Janette said...

Sweet card, enjoy your Christmas Annie. xx

Chris said...

He's such a joyous snowman Annie- Merry Christmas! xx

Conniecrafter said...

That is one happy snowman, Love how you stamped snowflakes to go with the embossing!
Merry Christmas!

Lowcarb team member said...

Love your snowman.

Have a wonderful break and a Happy Christmas.

All the best Jan

Chrissy said...

Fabulous and very happy snowman Annie, Merry Christmas xoxo

luv CHRISSYxx

Margreet said...

Love your happy snowman. Great card.
xxx Margreet

HilaryJane said...

Enjoy your break and the Christmas holidays. Love your very happy looking snowman xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Annie, love the snowman -so cute.
Wishing you a very happy Christmas
Lorraine x

Liz said...

Great card, Annie. I love your cute snowman.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and creative 2024.
Liz xx

Gerrina said...

This is such a fun snowman! Looking good on the embossed background! Hugs, Gerrina

Christine said...

Have a merry and relaxing Christmas ♥

Sandra H said...

Your snowman card is lovely and looks so so happy enjoy your break xx

Clara said...

Very cute card. Love the snowman.

Leslie Miller said...

This card makes me happy. It's so cute, Annie!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh! Your happy snowman just makes me smile. There is so much joy in this card and your coloring is spot on. FABULOUS design, I love it to pieces.