Hi everyone, welcome to our December challenge at
Our theme is anything goes
with the seasonal theme option of Anything goes/Winter
The mood board helped again, as it's my summer here,
so I chose the berries in the left hand side of the board.
Using the spotlight technique for my design I also used the
Lavinia stamps and paint splats used for my project along with
berries coloured with copics
Inspired by my lovely friend, Jo Rice
Our mood board
Love to see yu join in our challenge at:
Word power challenge is below this post


31 comments:
Wow, gorgeous Annie, I love that spotlight of colour xx
A beautiful winter card, Annie
A great interpretation of the challenge photo Annie - love that spotlight technique - I must use it again, thanks for the inspiration.
Blessings
Maxine
Prachtige winterse kaart Annie.
Groetjes Elle-jeanne
Loved visiting your blog
Annie your creation is beautiful the touch of red with the berries is gorgeous just the right amount of colour and the stamp is gorgeous x
I love spotlight cards and this is really pretty, love the berries as the focus, its a gorgeous card Annie. xx
Wwooww so nice is your card again Annie,
Keep on crafting , hugs Epie
Gorgeous card. Love the red berries.
xxx Margreet
Wow great in that Black and white with a touch of colours!
Karin
What a lovely spotlighted creation Annie, it looks like a beautiful snow globe with all the shimmer and shine.
A beautifully created card inspired from the mood board, hope you are having a great summer, so far for the most part our winter has been pretty mild, I yearn for Spring!!
It looks so beautiful! Love the spotlight technique although haven't done it in a while!
FANTASTIC! You're so good about using a variety of techniques!
A beautiful Christmas card Annie, such lovely stamps you've chosen and a fabulous design, Kate x
Beautiful card Annie love the stamps you have used and the spotlight technique is fantastic
hugs
lorraine x
Beautiful card and I love the spotlight technique.
Carol x
Beautiful stamps, the spotlight technique works perfectly on this lovely design.
xx
Fabulous card aNNie! Really striking with those berries in the spotlight!
it's a gorgeous card Annie.......gr karin
What a gorgeous card Annie. I love the spotlight technique, absolutely gorgeous..
luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous card, Annie! Hugs, Valerie
Beautiful, Annie! I need to get back to my Lavinia stamps. I was recently gifted some new ones. I've watched a few of Jo Rice's videos and find them very enjoyable!
This is awesome, my friend.
Wow, I like this card and I like the idea to coloring only one of the part!
This is perfect for this technique! And one that will be an inspiration! Hugs, Gerrina
that is just gorgeous, the spotlight technique is so pretty there!
beautiful card!
Just love the red berries :)
All the best Jan
Love that card! Fabulous use of all those small Lavinia stamps and the spotlight technique!
Such a beautiful card with the spotlight on those wonderful berries!
Post a Comment