Our Challenge is on again
Our theme is Anything Goes... Christmas
I had a heart wreath in my stash and decorated it with
bits n pieces in my Christmas stash box..
I made some alcohol inked some tiny polystyrene foam balls
to add to my project
Love to see you at our challenge and our
Mood board for inspiration x


25 comments:
Prachtige creatie Annie.
Mooi hart ,en hoe je het versierd hebt.
Prachtig.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
Wonderful Christmas wreath heart aNNie!! LOVE it so much!
Happy Sunday!
it's beautiful Annie..........gr karin
Beautiful decorated heart Annie!
xxx Margreet
Annie this is so creative and so beautiful x
I love the layering of textures and volumes.
A great job.
Hugs
A lovely Christmas wreath Annie, lover how you've decorated it. xx
Cudowna praca:)
OH how creative! LOVE IT!!!
Beautiful creation Annie
Anne
Oh my goodness is that ever pretty, lovely way of dressing up the heart!
So beautiful Annie, love the heart and I love those little birds and the flowers and beries, gorgeous.. [ I have 2 little birds like your one in the front, aren't they lovely..
luv CHRISSYxx
OMGosh, this is gorgeous, Annie! It's all wrapped up in a whole lot of creativity and beauty!
Beautiful heart wreath and love all the embellishments.
Carol x
beautifully decorated heart absoloutely stunning lovely xx
A very pretty Christmas heart.
Lorraine x
Great idea Annie, this is lovely!
What a fabulous creation! Love the way you incorporated the heart and the birds from our Peace on Earth mood board.
what a gorgeous little Christmas ornament ♥
Such a lovely creation Annie - love the dimension and those 'berries' are magnificent
Blessings
Maxine
Śliczne świąteczne serduszko :)
Such a beautiful creation, it looks lovely.
All the best Jan
Annie, this is awesome. A great way to decorate the heart.
Lia xx
its so pretty!
Beautiful decorated heart Annie!
Have a great day, hugs Doris
Post a Comment