Wedding Couple
Prachtige huwelijkskaart Annie.Mooie digi.Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
Such an elegant card Annie, and I love how the bride's train flows over the edge of the die cutBlessingsMaxine
it's a beautiful card Annie.....gr karin
Beautiful card. Love the ring element.xxx Margreet
What a beautiful couple. I hope you have someone special to give it to xx
This is amazing aNNie! So beautiful, great colouring and love the papers that gorgeous frame!
I see you've made another beautiful wedding card, and this is just stunning with those subtle colors! So pretty!
This is beautiful with the dreamy paper designs and the die cut frame. The happy couple are having a gorgeous garden wedding!
A gorgeous wedding card Annie, love the frame die and pretty designLorraine x
That's nice Annie, a lovely card.All the best Jan
Very classy and elegant. Hugs Mrs A.
Very classy and elegant. Hugs Mrs a.
Gorgeous framing of it all, like how she is turning looking at him, and like the rings with the bow!
So beautiful and elegant card x
gorgeous card!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Prachtige huwelijkskaart Annie.
Mooie digi.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
Such an elegant card Annie, and I love how the bride's train flows over the edge of the die cut
Blessings
Maxine
it's a beautiful card Annie.....gr karin
Beautiful card. Love the ring element.
xxx Margreet
What a beautiful couple. I hope you have someone special to give it to xx
This is amazing aNNie! So beautiful, great colouring and love the papers that gorgeous frame!
I see you've made another beautiful wedding card, and this is just stunning with those subtle colors! So pretty!
This is beautiful with the dreamy paper designs and the die cut frame. The happy couple are having a gorgeous garden wedding!
A gorgeous wedding card Annie, love the frame die and pretty design
Lorraine x
That's nice Annie, a lovely card.
All the best Jan
Very classy and elegant. Hugs Mrs A.
Very classy and elegant. Hugs Mrs a.
Gorgeous framing of it all, like how she is turning looking at him, and like the rings with the bow!
So beautiful and elegant card x
gorgeous card!
Post a Comment