Hi and welcome to another challenge at
where we want you to make something
For the Men
I used a Tim Holtz sissix die [#666286]
and cut the men in black.
The sentiment was cut on the dymo,
a piece of corragated cardboard was torn and added.
Vellum overlay and twine added.
Background paper is Stamperia.
Love to see your work

28 comments:
Leuke mannenkaart Annie.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
A brilliant make Annie,your men in black look fantastic against the backdrop you created
A wonderful masculine card aNNie, wow! That piece of torn corrugated cardboard makes a big difference, such clever addition to enhance your beautiful design!
Hugs
That is v stylish.
Love this Annie
Love the men in black, they look wonderful on this fabulous background Annie. xx
Those dapper gentlemen look great in silhouette against the vintage background. What a fun masculine make!
Fantastic masculine card Annie, amazing background for your MIB.
xx
Fabulous masculine card,great background and die-cut figures.
Carol x
Love your men in black. Gorgeousmasculine card.
xxx Margreet
Striking masculine card!
gorgeous card Annie....gr karin
Beautiful masculine card Annie. Lovely with de men in black.
Hugs Doris
How perfect they are with the background paper and the extra special touches you added. Very crisp and gentlemanly!
This is great. I love those silhouettes xx
Fantastic grungy background Annie and I love these silhouette men and dymo sentiment, brilliant card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Awesome masculine card Annie. Love the black gents against your background!
Lena xx
A fabulous card Annie, love the silhouette figures against that background
Lorraine x
FABULOUS 'men in black' card! Love your overall design ... you're so creative!!
Great masculine card with all your dapper men :)
The men silhouettes look amazing on the background. Great card Annie!
Lia xx
A very lovely men card Annie , like the black
shilouets on your project , nice day
Hugs Epie
Wow, this card is fantastic!!! Great job!!
What a fabulous card Annie, I love the silhouettes and super paper, Kate x
This is a lovely card Annie x
That is a very cool background for your silhouettes and I like the use of the dymo for the sentiment!
Wonderful Masculine card!
What a great masculine card.
I do like your men in black.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment