[in a good way], using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder
anything goes with a twist being
FRUITS AND/OR VEGGIES
choosing to use fruits, I made up a simple card using
Stampin Up papers and stamps with a fruit
embossing folder, one in my stash...

31 comments:
I love that paper, the soft water color look is so pretty and the sentiment is perfect!
That is a peach of a card.
They look good enough to eat Annie
gorgeous card Annie.........gr karin
Beautiful card Annie, I love the soft, delicate colours.
Liz xx
Beautiful card Annie, the flowers are perfect…love it!
Grtz Ellen
A gorgeous card Annie - love your peaches :)
Blessings
Maxine
Mmmm I love a good peach and your card is just delicious looking! Love your design and the coloring is perfect (as always). Hugs & Happy Day to you!!
Amazing card, Annie
Hugs
Beautiful card, like the peaches and greens, peaches are my favorite fruit!
Those peaches look delicious and sweet and I love that striped background too! Beautiful card!
Gorgeous card with pretty papers and a lovely embossingfolder.
xxx Margreet
Wow those soft colours and colouring are stunning! Great card! Enjoy your weekend!
Lovely and fresh card aNNie, love those peaches!
Hugs
How lucky that you own a fruit embossing folder, just perfect for this challenge. You have used it to great effect here. Love the colours xx
Beautiful card and papers,love all the peaches.
Carol x
Yummy, that fruit looks pretty and juicy Annie, love the folder and beautiful colours, was my Mum's favourite colours..gorgeous card..
luv CHRISSYxx
So Pretty! I like these colors and the card design!
What a delicious looking card Annie love the papers and the stamps you have used it looks good enough to eat
hugs
lolo x
Gosh, this is pretty! I can't wait for the peaches to get good and ripe. Extra yumminess with the citrus embossing behind that gorgeous peach paper. I love this a lot, Annie!
Such a gorgeous card Annie, LOVE the colour combo xx
a beautiful card i love the soft colors
hugs ellen
Just beautiful. Your fruits looks so real!! Yummie!!
I do like 'EC's comment "That is a peach of a card" :)
It is a very nice card.
All the best Jan
Such a lovely card, love the colors and the peaches are so pretty!
Lovely card with a great Design and colors
Greetz Epie
So Pretty Annie, Have a great weekend - Michelle x
This is so pretty, I love your soft colors. Great design, well done!!
Lovely paper, what a beautiful card. Hugs Doris
Annie, your card is just peachy! :-) Beautifully done!
Have a wonderful day.
❤Lena
That is some pretty paper, and your peach sure does look yummy!
Post a Comment