Follow me

24 August 2024

Falling leaves

Can you Handle the Pressure?

[in a good way], using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder 

anything goes with a twist being Leaves  

I have used Spellbinders Falling leaves embossing folders,
coloured the leaves with copic markers, 
 and added a stamped, fussy cut leaf stem  and smooshed into Lavinia dinkles then flicked splats over it.. 

our winner gets this prize which is what I also used in my design 


21 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful CAS style card in beautiful colours

kiwimeskreations said...

Simply beautiful Annie -such innovative use of the embossing folder!
Blessings
Maxine

!neke said...

Great card met de mooie embossing !!!!
groeten Ineke

Elephant's Child said...

That is lovely.

crafty-stamper said...

Love all the beautiful embossed Autumn leaves.
Carol x

Elle-Jeanne said...

Prachtige kaart met de embossing Annie.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with all kind of leaves. Great embossingfolder.
xxx Margreet

HilaryJane said...

Beautiful. Love those leaves xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous fall card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous fall card Annie.......gr karin

Sandra H said...

l so love leaves and your card is gorgeous x

Gerrina said...

Love the soft colours and so the soft look! Enjoy the weekend!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty , I love how you framed it and the pretty leaves you added to it

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Annie, lovely folder and soft colours, gorgeous..

luv CHRISSYxx

Christine said...

Beautiful colours on your fall leaves ♥

Carol L said...

Loving all of those colorful embossed leaves falling on your card. Beautiful!

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

I'm so looking forward to autumn!!!!
Lovely card, Annie
Kisses

cards-by-epie said...

Stunning card Annie , love this
Greetz Epie

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful use of the embossing folder. It almost looks like die cuts. I especially love the leaf sprig you crafted and placed in the corner. Pretty colors overall!

Lisa said...

Wonderful use of that leaf folder and really pretty card.

Judy Woodland said...

This is so pretty. I love how you have colored that leaf sprig, it's gorgeous. Beautiful card!!!